42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You have shyt taste.
Yes I am trolling you .
I didn't say it was top 10. I was said they were some of the best games this gen :martin: selective bolding in a quote but whatever :mjlol:

How many solid games have came out? 100? 200? You can squeeze TR games in there. I'm not gonna ask you to name 100 better games like a jackass or anything though. Biggest problem TR has ever had was the people playing it expecting big titties and uncharted. Outside of that, every flaw is relatively minor and can be applied to most games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say it was top 10. I was said they were some of the best games this gen :martin: selective bolding in a quote but whatever :mjlol:

How many solid games have came out? 100? 200? You can squeeze TR games in there. I'm not gonna ask you to name 100 better games like a jackass or anything though. Biggest problem TR has ever had was the people playing it expecting big titties and uncharted. Outside of that, every flaw is relatively minor and can be applied to most games.
Lol i'm fukking with you

You have shyt taste.
Yes I am trolling you .
:troll:
The first TR was alright. I enjoyed it.

idk what went wrong with the second one though. I just couldn't get into it at all. it was boring and I felt like the shooting mechanics regressed. I'll play the third one when it's on sale.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The Xbox One review links haven't been updated. there's nine mixed scores on the PS4 link for the metacritic. there's no difference between the versions that would create a difference in scores. I'm sure once it's all updated it'll be about the same.
Is there a particular reviewer you respect or do you just respect the scores? Seems odd to let some pink haired emo dictate to me if a title is worth my time or not.

I thought people had taste, but maybe nikkaz care more about if an exclusive gets a high score over if that exclusive is good or not. Uncharted 3 was good to me, but it's universally known as not being that good yet you guys had a heart attack when one reviewer gave it a average score.

So wake the fukk up or continue being fanboys. Just realize I've graduated from that way of thinking years before Sohh went under. And I see the error in your ways :ufdup:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I said this before on here but I don't trust reviews from IGN.

I beat the first Tomb Raider but never got around to finishing the second game which I should put back on my system. Either way I won't be coppin' this and a couple other games until Black Friday sales. I just got Spider-Man last week and just pre-ordered the Special Edition version of RDR II for dirt cheap and I wasn't going to get that until BF either.

It's too many AAA games coming out too close in release dates around each other. NBA 2K19 Collector's Edition, Live '19, & Spider-Man. I remember this game wasn't supposed to drop until October and they probably moved it up a month to avoid running into dates with Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty IV, RDR II, & WWE 2K19 all of which drops next month.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I'll pick this up for 75 percent off when the inevitable year end Sony Holiday Sale takes off

Spiderman
Battlefield
NBA
Hitman
red dead
COD
Siege

All this will keep me busy

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i read its more of the same of the last 2. i thought they were fun so i'll get this one later. seems like these Tomb Raider games drop in price fast so im waiting on a sale.