Shadow of The Tomb Raider reviews

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I saw a clip the other day where Lara starts busting out crying in the mud after killing a bunch of military brehs :mjlol: She needs to go to Chloe & Nadine's school of fukkery and learn to have some fun:francis:

Waiting until it's under 19.99 to cop tho

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Uncharted is Tomb Raider's daddy. Don't be disrespectful. :stopitslime:
Uh, tomb raider is old enough to be uncharteds grandmother :ufdup:
I saw a clip the other day where Lara starts busting out crying in the mud after killing a bunch of military brehs :mjlol: She needs to go to Chloe & Nadine's school of fukkery and learn to have some fun:francis:

Waiting until it's under 19.99 to cop tho
Just get Gamepass, it's only $1 right now...

:troll:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Didn't like the second at all after loving the first but I went ahead and grabbed the Croft edition since it was on sale for cheap. Most seem to think it's superior to part two so I'm hoping they're right. I really like how it seems that you can somewhat precisely customize your experience. I've never never cared for the puzzles in these newer TR games (and more often than not, "puzzles" feel more like pace killing chores to me in most games today) so being able to drop those and traversal to Easy while keeping combat challenging is right down my alley. I'll get on this after I wrap up RDR.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Played the demo yesterday at my bredrin's yard. I was saying that Jonah should have gotten some of Lara's puss by now.

Also that its Lara's fault that everybody's dead.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My wife got me a 43 inch Samsung for my man cave on Christmas and this looks :whoo: Why were so many geeks saying that Croft is ugly in this one? :what: Chick would be considered a snack on every continent.

Edit: This simp Jonah :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My wife got me a 43 inch Samsung for my man cave on Christmas and this looks :whoo: Why were so many geeks saying that Croft is ugly in this one? :what: Chick would be considered a snack on every continent.

Edit: This simp Jonah :mjlol:

Dude compared to the original face model they used for the reboot they did make her a bit ugly...:francis:

tr2013_wallpaper04.jpg

tomb-raider-2013-video-game-wallpaper-7-1064327.jpg

the first game.... :noah::wow::shaq:

Compared to the third game model...

shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-review-3.jpg

:mindblown:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Just finished this...

Like the previous two games, its decent but unremarkable. They are either going to have to shelve this shyt or reboot it again because the current direction is tired. This incarnation of Lara is trash.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just finished this...

Like the previous two games, its decent but unremarkable. They are either going to have to shelve this shyt or reboot it again because the current direction is tired. This incarnation of Lara is trash.

Lara's VA said she's done playing her so this is most likely it until someone picks it up.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I had fun with it too. Prefer this trilogy over the other tomb raiders
Word. You can tell they truly put a lot of time and effort into this. The side quests were fun and weren’t just filler. The puzzles reminded me of the old Tomb Raider, really challenging but rewarding once you figured them out.

Does it rip off Uncharted when it comes to combat? Absolutely, but the open world and hunting is rewarding.