Shadow of The Tomb Raider reviews

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
First two are solid games as far as I'm concerned. It's not a day 1 purchase but very few games these days are.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I told yall these Tomb Raider games should only be copped at 19.99 or less :manny:. If you wanted the game you werent waiting on any reviews anyway

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I have some gripes that I'll put in a spoiler tag.
The ending makes no sense. she caused all of this nonsense and then she's about to sacrifice herself and then what happens? they just cut to the village being all peaceful. They marketed this like this was going to be how we see lara become the lara from the old games but she's still kind of the same.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lol i'm fukking with you

:troll:
The first TR was alright. I enjoyed it.

idk what went wrong with the second one though. I just couldn't get into it at all. it was boring and I felt like the shooting mechanics regressed. I'll play the third one when it's on sale.
Yeah, that's what happened to me. I loved the first game but the second one was.....I don't know, I just wasn't feeling it. Shortly after fighting that bear I was done with it. I had no interest in this 3rd game.

Daps
Reppin
For some reason I can’t bring myself to finish the 2nd game and I can’t figure out why it’s not appealing to me

same here man. the game feels so boring and i literally don't care about any of the characters, including Lara. Every time i boot it up, i turn it off after 5 minutes of gameplay.