Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Is the combat more like batman on AC?
Batman and there are a shyt load of moves and upgrades. Killing a dude you targeted after he has killed you and you watch that motherfukker get all the juice for icing you is so rewarding. Check it, You fight a guy, he's level 3, he beats you in a fight barely he may go up to level 4, if he whips your ass convincingly he may jump up to level 8 and become a captain, next time he sees you he got on new shyt looking fly and talking shyt to you like you ain't nothing. He starts whipping your ass and so does his homies. So now you battlin these MF'ers and he wins again next time you see him he got on new shyt and more nikkas in his crew. Then you becme

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Batman and there are a shyt load of moves and upgrades. Killing a dude you targeted after he has killed you and you watch that motherfukker get all the juice for icing you is so rewarding. Check it, You fight a guy, he's level 3, he beats you in a fight barely he may go up to level 4, if he whips your ass convincingly he may jump up to level 8 and become a captain, next time he sees you he got on new shyt looking fly and talking shyt to you like you ain't nothing. He starts whipping your ass and so does his homies. So now you battlin these MF'ers and he wins again next time you see him he got on new shyt and more nikkas in his crew. Then you becme
What would make this concept even better, is if they take some points from Dark Souls & make that shyt extrememly harder everytime he beats you.

That would be piff...having players legitimately scared of seeing a particular CPU character on some... "Nah, fukk that , I've been ducking this Org since he beat me when I first started playing. He's been getting stronger ever since and I can't seem to adapt before he ranks up."

:wow:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I forgot one other thing, you can also recruit NPC's to be on your team as you level up and kick ass, the more followers you will get in your crew and you can take them into battle.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
the game overall doesnt really interest me outside of this nemesis concept. Its one of the first concepts that actually looks truly next gen. it would be great if they added this concept to other types of games. Especially sports games.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
the game overall doesnt really interest me outside of this nemesis concept. Its one of the first concepts that actually looks truly next gen. it would be great if they added this concept to other types of games. Especially sports games.
Breh...funny you mentioned this...

Check my new thread out...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/gaming-and-profound-innovation-a-coli-article.253979/

My thoughts exactly. with respect to the Nemesis system. :salute:

@backbreaker65