Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
like the same week it came out before destiny... I know i can remember for sure i seen u go on a streak on my timeline where u won like 3 games against top 15% people.. cause it alerts you of this... lol thats funny tho... i for real thought in my head u were a pro gamer or some shyt on the low...

i was like this nikka must be making money off these matches :ohhh:.... lol i dont know why i assumed that...

I was ranked 103 in the world in espn nfl 2k15 but ive never been even average at a madden game so maybe i was tryna live vicariously through u and shyt like that lol
Yikes. I musta went on a little spree then. Or it was when the game had just came out and some of the scrubs hadn't been washed out of the top 15 yet :lolbron:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
did you get your key yet breh cause i purchased mines a while ago from that site awaiting the key:sadcam:
FYI if you're still awake, I just got mine. This is the most ghetto I've ever gotten a cd key from em. Its a literal picture of a cd key. multiple keys. not even labeled in english :dead:

nikkas fukked up and gave me the special edition and I only paid 25 for the regular doe:dead:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
3 days I'm excited the game play looks sick and the story seems interesting. It seems the games with little hype are going to be the best

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Can't wait, game releases on the 3rd outside of the US tho :sadcam:

On my lunch break Imma hit up my connect and see if he already has it in stock :youngsabo:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Okay, I put in a good two hours or so on the game. I died maybe 20 times already. This one motherfukker with the bow has been murking my ass left and right. And when I'm just killing some random guy this nikka would show up and kill me. It's fun so far. Those orcs will outnumber your ass. You are so busy fighting that you don't even pay attention to the health bar until it is too late. It's a pretty good game so far. I'll give it 8/10 so far. And I just unlocked some of those wraith powers....and then I got murked again by the bow nikka...I WANT HIM DEAD!!! I thought I killed him but somehow he survived...fukker!!

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Okay, I put in a good two hours or so on the game. I died maybe 20 times already. This one motherfukker with the bow has been murking my ass left and right. And when I'm just killing some random guy this nikka would show up and kill me. It's fun so far. Those orcs will outnumber your ass. You are so busy fighting that you don't even pay attention to the health bar until it is too late. It's a pretty good game so far. I'll give it 8/10 so far. And I just unlocked some of those wraith powers....and then I got murked again by the bow nikka...I WANT HIM DEAD!!! I thought I killed him but somehow he survived...fukker!!

Get to the high ground take down some minions with the Elf Bow, to reduce the # of Orcs.

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
FYI if you're still awake, I just got mine. This is the most ghetto I've ever gotten a cd key from em. Its a literal picture of a cd key. multiple keys. not even labeled in english :dead:

nikkas fukked up and gave me the special edition and I only paid 25 for the regular doe:dead:

Just woke up but I still didn't get mines yet, how did they send it to you? Even though I'm rocking fh2, I wanted to see what this was about too. I hope I get something in the next hour man:snoop:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just woke up but I still didn't get mines yet, how did they send it to you? Even though I'm rocking fh2, I wanted to see what this was about too. I hope I get something in the next hour man:snoop:
Did u create an account on that site? Check it spam folder 1. 2, email those fukkers. It's okay to use profanity they're Russian. 3, if you did set up an account, it lists your purchases and all the keys you've bought on the site

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A game can't be judged till you get halfway through to see how many assets they reuse

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
a couple screenshots from last night

hZN99kN.jpg

3w6Zxr4.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Wasn't checking for this game initially but after watching multiple walk-throughs, I might at the least rent this. Seeing how these guys will swag on you when you meet them again is just :wow:

Already trying to juggle Destiny/FIFA/NHL/Forza Horizon 2 at once :sadcam:

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i at least made 3 cats rank up cuz they killed me :wow: nikkas be tryna come up off that juice