Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Well I'm getting ready to play this once I get out of work...but it looks like there is already a bit of controversy....
Yeah that's right Resolution-Gate is back...

"Now that the game’s release is only two days away, some have been able to get their hands on Xbox One copies of the game. Streams have been infrequently occurring in the past 24 hours and what we’ve been hearing from them isn’t good. There’s been multiple reports that the game runs at either 720p or 900p at a locked 30fps. We’re seeing reports of 900p (or sub-900p) more often than 720p, but there hasn’t yet been anybody reporting it runs higher than 900. More still, the consensus is that it doesn’t cross the 30fps line."

So it looks like the PS4 version is an unlocked 60 FPS and Xbox One version is a locked 30 FPS.

The game doesn't look that graphically taxing so I thought that even the One would be able to handle 60 FPS....I guess not....

:sas1::sas2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see u already on that shyt on steam @daze23. im jealous but whatever:beli:

:pachaha: I'm coppin from cdkeyshere right now. can't beat 25 bucks.

Although the one wit the season pass is just 35.....fukk...think imma get that real talk.
nikka what?? nikka dropped that $25 price so casually like that's normal and shyt.(it is.)

Copped.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I preloaded it off PSN based off hype, so it's just sitting on my HD until it unlocks it 3 am.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place

Although the one wit the season pass is just 35.....fukk...think imma get that real talk.

yo ur on my friends list and i be getting uupdates whenever im bored and i go on maddden... and im always seeing mikey2toes just beat a top 5% ranked player in the world and shyt like that...

u play madden in tournaments or for that money shyt they were peddling last year?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
yo ur on my friends list and i be getting uupdates whenever im bored and i go on maddden... and im always seeing mikey2toes just beat a top 5% ranked player in the world and shyt like that...

u play madden in tournaments or for that money shyt they were peddling last year?
lol when the fukk did this happen? I'm decent in Madden, and sometimes I go absolutely off on nikkas, but I usually get demolished by the people that are actually good :pachaha:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
lol when the fukk did this happen? I'm decent in Madden, and sometimes I go absolutely off on nikkas, but I usually get demolished by the people that are actually good :pachaha:

like the same week it came out before destiny... I know i can remember for sure i seen u go on a streak on my timeline where u won like 3 games against top 15% people.. cause it alerts you of this... lol thats funny tho... i for real thought in my head u were a pro gamer or some shyt on the low...

i was like this nikka must be making money off these matches :ohhh:.... lol i dont know why i assumed that...

I was ranked 103 in the world in espn nfl 2k15 but ive never been even average at a madden game so maybe i was tryna live vicariously through u and shyt like that lol

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey

did you get your key yet breh cause i purchased mines a while ago from that site awaiting the key:sadcam:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
did you get your key yet breh cause i purchased mines a while ago from that site awaiting the key:sadcam:
Nah. They're kinda slow with new release type shyt, honestly. I'd expect to have it in another few hrs. As long as I can hit install when I wake up and go out the door, I'm good.

I've bought a good 6-7 games from that site tho and haven't been screwed over yet so I wouldn't worry.