Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent beaten it yet, just unlocked that new land, but in general i like this game, and it gets crazy how fluid the kills get.

Will admit that if it had a story i gave a fukk about i would probably try to beat it, gonna hop back into far cry tho.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Game was awesome, ending was so underwhelming.

The action was so good, then that ending, funny actually
Yeah I had the :dwillhuh: face like "that's it?"

And LOL at them basically saying, "now that we got that lackluster ending over with, go back to more side quest and orc killing fukkery :steviej:"

:heh:

Daps
Yeah I had the :dwillhuh: face like "that's it?"

And LOL at them basically saying, "now that we got that lackluster ending over with, go back to more side quest and orc killing fukkery :steviej:"

:heh:

that QTE bullshyt was legendary, like remember how challenging all these nemesis battles with Warchiefs were, well we know you're probably all leveled out now, got every single perk, so here's a QTE cause your styling on all these fukkers anyway

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Been playing this with a sin city graphics tweak...Interesting results...

28177k1.jpg

21cutd0.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I finally got around to this. Only a few hours in and I'm loving it. Wish I would have started this sooner.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Finally got around to finishing the story. Of course I gotta agree that the last two bosses were a complete and utter joke. Can't believe they thought this was an adequate way to finish the game. Didn't love the game as a whole as much as most people but it was solid.

Daps
Reppin
I got this week for pc.. This is the first time I'm playing an rpg open world type of game.. Im not sure how the upgrade system works. Any tips or pointers?

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Just started playing a couple days ago. Just went hunting with the Dwarf. Game is sick so far.

To me, the gameplay is better than assassins creed just cause i have different options off killing, branding, death threats, and all that.

fukking Warlord Ratbag. haha. :mjlol: