you can tell Sha'Carri got a good support system,
she didn't crash out early in the Cliff like most of us do/did

as far as ppl dissing the weaves, hair colors, etc etc
Oak Cliff nikkas not putting on no polished, media-trained image for the world

if anything, it makes her more marketable for sponsrships/endorsements

609aa69d324c1b1b9412c2ef.jpg

Gave them hoes a 0.00478338 milli-second head-start and still walked em down

Or better yet, ran em down

She going to run into the same problems Claressa Shields ran into early in her boxing career. Extremely talented, one of the greatest of all time but her ratchetness scared away quite a few sponsors.

At 26 Shields is just now starting to slightly figure this out. Hopefully this Oak Cliff brehette does too.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
She going to run into the same problems Claressa Shields ran into early in her boxing career. Extremely talented, one of the greatest of all time but her ratchetness scared away quite a few sponsors.

At 26 Shields is just now starting to slightly figure this out. Hopefully this Oak Cliff brehette does too.
This is exactly what I see...no way any mainstream corp gonna sponsor a ratch-a-tat chick with clown weaves if she wins gold. Look like she belongs on the pole instead of the track. If these chicks (and coaches) know they have talent like that, they need to think ahead before jumping all in with the prison tats, wolverine claws, and clown weaves. I mean, good luck to her but she ain’t endorsing shyt other than Catfish Floyd’s...

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly what I see...no way any mainstream corp gonna sponsor a ratch-a-tat chick with clown weaves if she wins gold. Look like she belongs on the pole instead of the track. If these chicks (and coaches) know they have talent like that, they need to think ahead before jumping all in with the prison tats, wolverine claws, and clown weaves. I mean, good luck to her but she ain’t endorsing shyt other than Catfish Floyd’s...

She’s basically doing the same thing FloJo did. People said the same shyt about her look back when she was running.

As long as she stays outta trouble she’ll be a millionaire very soon if she isn’t already. Especially if it’s true about her being gay.