Sha'Carri Richardson

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

A beautiful thing. :to:

Gotta appreciate the shyt out of those kind of hugs. I had to give my mom one of those yesterday while shes in a hospital bed. shyt still feels great, even with shytty circumstances.

So I know Sha'Carri fully decompressed in her Grandmas arms. That's dope as hell me.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could you imagine the sight of it though. :whew:

fukk it, Im starting a campaign to encourage big titty girls to run track. First comes buns & basketball, next comes Track & Titties. Patent pending

:sitdown::gucci:you do know most of these girls get into track and field as high school freshman right.

Besides to get at this level the training required delays some of the effect of puberty and accumulation of body fat. a girl with big titties means she was not training hard enough and as a result would never be at that level

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these cats know nothing

as well running on prime time in the olympics is totally different than trials etc. see why folks like lolo jones, asafa powell ain't never won gold not everyone has it under the bright lights

the hype is based on her age and the way she carries herself. I doubt she'll get gold at the Olympics this time around, but she's young and at this rate would do some serious damage in the years to come

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
:sitdown::gucci:you do know most of these girls get into track and field as high school freshman right.

Besides to get at this level the training required delays some of the effect of puberty and accumulation of body fat. a girl with big titties means she was not training hard enough and as a result would never be at that level
Umm, yeah. I know. I didn’t say I would encourage them so they could win. I would encourage them to participate to see their titties bounce while they ran. I thought that was obvious. But I guess that just flew over your head.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Been watching her races a few months now. She's definitely fun to watch with her little ass. I think she only 5'1

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
the hype is based on her age and the way she carries herself. I doubt she'll get gold at the Olympics this time around, but she's young and at this rate would do some serious damage in the years to come
She needs to speed up early on. She gets faster like halfway (in the hundred) into the race, but against worldwide talent it might be an issue.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Shaccari is getting the gold and getting impregnated by me :shaq:.

Who was the sexy tall one from Harvard running last night though :noah: