Sha'Carri Richardson

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It says she went to Carter High School in Dallas.

Goodness. How many great athletes have come out of there in the last 30 years? Seems like a lot.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
E4VcGO2WQAM9dSp
:obama: Proud of them

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
She’s basically doing the same thing FloJo did. People said the same shyt about her look back when she was running.

As long as she stays outta trouble she’ll be a millionaire very soon if she isn’t already. Especially if it’s true about her being gay.
Agree. Shes confident, comes off as thoughtful and intelligent, and has an interesting family narrative. She’ll be fine.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn lie . Blacc men are the most preferred in TX. If you got yo shyt together, dress fly, and dark skin.... you can have yo picc in TX

This is the truth
I live up in Frisco.

Man these white females be all over you in the gym.

Then i ride with my home boys to knockout down by park ave and the females be on us there too.

Brothas def get play in dallas

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
am i the only one that is getting

"sha carri richardson a man" google suggestion as a 2nd option when you type in her name?

alot of jealous ass cacs( as usual) I presume:unimpressed:?

but i know these divesters are gonna blame it also on the few black men who they say is doing it. And say "black men called shacarri a man" BS

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Agree. Shes confident, comes off as thoughtful and intelligent, and has an interesting family narrative. She’ll be fine.

Not sure..

Her pre-Olympic hype is already not as much as Simone Biles. Wasn't there for FloJo, but I feel like she's relatively buried, I only hear about Sha'carri on here and once every blue moon she shows up on IG Explore page.

Hell, Shields isn't even that big compared to other dominant female athletes. I'll wait to see if she wins a medal, and if she doesn't blow up atleast on a Shields level, then I think it's fair to say she won't ever be a Biles/Osaka next generation type female star.