Sha'Carri Richardson

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This is exactly what I see...no way any mainstream corp gonna sponsor a ratch-a-tat chick with clown weaves if she wins gold. Look like she belongs on the pole instead of the track. If these chicks (and coaches) know they have talent like that, they need to think ahead before jumping all in with the prison tats, wolverine claws, and clown weaves. I mean, good luck to her but she ain’t endorsing shyt other than Catfish Floyd’s...
Shut the fukk up jiggaboo

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Got warrants in every city except Houston, huh...who’s the real jiggaboo. She’s definitely yo type, trash...
Of course a cac wouldn't know who spits that line
:heh:

Untalented muthafukkas like you always trying to dictate shyt from the bleachers
The fact u associate weaves and long nails with trash,got me wondering why you even post here?

At the end of the day athletes are individuals
If she was nerdy, eccentric or preppy.. your c00n ass wouldn't have any problem with her
But a flamboyant,flashy and overly confident young black woman scares you to death
"Oh she wears weaves so she's a trash human being who doesn't deserve endorsements"

fukk you and the whore who gave birth to you
:pacspit:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Of course a cac wouldn't know who spits that line
:heh:

Untalented muthafukkas like you always trying to dictate shyt from the bleachers
The fact u associate weaves and long nails with trash,got me wondering why you even post here?

At the end of the day athletes are individuals
If she was nerdy, eccentric or preppy.. your c00n ass wouldn't have any problem with her
But a flamboyant,flashy and overly confident young black woman scares you to death
"Oh she wears weaves so she's a trash human being who doesn't deserve endorsements"

fukk you and the whore who gave birth to you
:pacspit:
Considering who you are, I figured you having warrants is probably true...:yeshrug:. Hey, we’ll see how far that look gets her...maybe a couple interviews after the fact but she’ll be forgotten by year end. She’s your type, not mine...don’t like it, fuk off. I’m more of an Allyson Felix type. ...and fuk you too....yo hooch mama shoulda spit yo dusty ass out..

Daps
Not sure..

Her pre-Olympic hype is already not as much as Simone Biles. Wasn't there for FloJo, but I feel like she's relatively buried, I only hear about Sha'carri on here and once every blue moon she shows up on IG Explore page.

Hell, Shields isn't even that big compared to other dominant female athletes. I'll wait to see if she wins a medal, and if she doesn't blow up atleast on a Shields level, then I think it's fair to say she won't ever be a Biles/Osaka next generation type female star.

Dude you have no idea.

The massive increase of followers she just gained on instagram.

The millions of views (and counting) on her videos.

The google searches of her name

The fact that she just broke a long-standing record and literally just became the fastest woman in the world

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Dude you have no idea.

The massive increase of followers she just gained on instagram.

The millions of views (and counting) on her videos.

The google searches of her name

The fact that she just broke a long-standing record and literally just became the fastest woman in the world

That marketing was crazy. She was bubbling since last year. I knew the hood was gona eat her up. Weave & nail businesses went up.

:mjlol:

That Nike endorsement def coming lol

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
@Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

You were saying??

fakkits ass c00n
:camby:
She ain’t showing those tats, though....:sas2:
And it’s Nike, it’s expected. @ me when she’s repping a car company or something mainstream. I’ll probably eat my words since she’s a dyke (like you) and the world caters to them...
Fuk you, dikk licker...