Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can both play this game

There were many innocent Caribbean people killed during the crack era because of American street gangs.

All the African and Caribbean cab drivers robbed and killed we’re from American gangsters.

We can both play this game but your comment is very dangerous and something that a cac would do.

Haitian kids getting jumped and bullied in school etc.

You are from Georgia. You never experienced anything that you talking about. You making it all up.
I'm not from NY and I heard about stuff like that. If you were a kid in the early 90s you heard stuff like "African booty scratcher" "Africans stink" and other disparaging remarks about Africans, but as kids we didn't know any better.
It's weird to see comments like the you quoted because if they are old enough they should know it's not true. It's like people are creating their own lost cause theory :smh:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fukking idiot with zero compression skills and you continue to show it.:mjlol:
Litttral moron.
Me wanting to make money on the stock market is a problem now?
Don't even know why I responded to ya feminine ass post in the first place.

help me out, where can I improve my 'compression' skills?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Sorry if this was posted already but

:mjlol:

I'm sure he was trying to uplift Meg with bullets...

giphy.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Let’s say that’s actually true, shouldn’t she be embarrassed that women who “walk barefoot to coconut stands” beat her? And why have people turned this into some rallying against black women thing? She finished in 9th after tweeting “y’all miss me?” during the Olympics, making a tik tok warning women she’s back, and having various Nike commercials play during the Prefontaine Classic. She was beaten by EIGHT other black women, which INCLUDES TWO AMERICAN BLACK WOMEN.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We can both play this game

There were many innocent Caribbean people killed during the crack era because of American street gangs.

All the African and Caribbean cab drivers robbed and killed we’re from American gangsters.

We can both play this game but your comment is very dangerous and something that a cac would do.

Haitian kids getting jumped and bullied in school etc.

You are from Georgia. You never experienced anything that you talking about. You making it all up.

Dude you're replying to is an idiot, but the bolded isn't true at all.

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Shorty starting to look overrated. Is this the chick we should be placing all our track and field hopes and dreams on?