Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Chick was pretty much a overhyped 1 hit wonder who was blown out of proportions due to memes and black women gassing her up due to her outward appearance with the tattoos, weaves, lashes and acrylics.

:yeshrug:

She was never going to be some next Usain bolt
FBA put their rep on her too only to get washed

I am so glad we are done with the tribal wars. I hated that coli era with a passion.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Let’s say that’s actually true, shouldn’t she be embarrassed that women who “walk barefoot to coconut stands” beat her? And why have people turned this into some rallying against black women thing? She finished in 9th after tweeting “y’all miss me?” during the Olympics, making a tik tok warning women she’s back, and having various Nike commercials play during the Prefontaine Classic. She was beaten by EIGHT other black women, which INCLUDES TWO AMERICAN BLACK WOMEN.

breh hoodrat hoes can do NO wrong and they will amass an army to support them

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know to be honest, I did make it sound like some super saiyan sh1t, basically I'm asking do yall think she will continue to come in like 9th place, or is there hope for her to improve her track game ?
I guess she’s ok for a USA runner but in the grand scheme of things you shouldn’t expect anything

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Can someone summarize the thread? What happened to this chick?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
This thread is hilarious! :mjlol:

Watching brehs trying to spin her typical hood bird behavior has me :russ:

nikkas literally had smoke coming out of their ears, it was a great race and an even greater example of irony/karma. :dead:

nikkas was turning into st0rmfr0nt posters with the level of hatred and xenophobia they were posting :russ::mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone summarize the thread? What happened to this chick?
Talented girl. Was pushed to the moon by Nike. Got banned for weed. Missed the Olympics. Got more famous because of it. Finally got a chance to show what she could do. Was destroyed by the Jamaicans. Came last.

Folks laughed and ridiculed her for her hubris. Some brehs deep in the ADOS movement took offence. Triggered more diaspora wars. She still seems to be catching Ls.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Talented girl. Was pushed to the moon by Nike. Got banned for weed. Missed the Olympics. Got more famous because of it. Finally got a chance to show what she could do. Was destroyed by the Jamaicans. Came last.

Folks laughed and ridiculed her for her hubris. Some brehs deep in the ADOS movement took offence. Triggered more diaspora wars. She still seems to be catching Ls.
Alot of it was nikkas hating on her because of how she looks. Calling her ghetto and trash