Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Daps
giphy.gif

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't say you actually reported me genius.

I just find it funny how people on here and all over social media can call this girl everything under the sun and thats cool because she "deserves it"

But I come through and say Jamaicans suck at all sports outside of sprinting(facts) and nikkas is acting like I wished harm on them.:mjlol:

The one bytch nikka said I should be banned:mjlol:

Hilarious.

You and @tuckdog boyfriends? You both use the same logic.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Lots of weak minded [supposedly]black men in this thread.

She was poppin shyt for well over a month now... had the internet going nuts because she decided she was above the rules that all the other black athletes had to follow, and even then she was still given the benefit of the doubt because people still believed at the end of the day she would have been able to cash those checks... she gets her chance, fails embarrassingly and now yall wanna get in yall feelings about how they coming at her? Like she did not set herself up for this?

If she had won, yall would be trying to put asterisks next to the the olympic medals the Jamaicans won saying they only won because she did not compete and the energy here would be a lot different.

Zero accountability.

This is just a wrapper for your ADOS vs non-ADOS wars. In the real world, no one cares about this... just like other sports, people talk shyt and keep it moving.. just a reminder that this site is not indicative of real life.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't help but think that the whole Diaspora thing going on comes from the need to be a victim. That's some deep seeded psychological trauma.

doubt it’s even that serious…a lot of it is insincere internet caricature and disrespectful as hell

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

She was poppin shyt for well over a month now... had the internet going nuts because she decided she was above the rules that all the other black athletes had to follow, and even then she was still given the benefit of the doubt because people still believed at the end of the day she would have been able to cash those checks... she gets her chance, fails embarrassingly and now yall wanna get in yall feelings about how they coming at her? Like she did not set herself up for this?

If she had won, yall would be trying to put asterisks next to the the olympic medals the Jamaicans won saying they only won because she did not compete and the energy here would be a lot different.

Zero accountability.

This is just a wrapper for your ADOS vs non-ADOS wars. In the real world, no one cares about this... just like other sports, people talk shyt and keep it moving.. just a reminder that this site is not indicative of real life.

Preach breh

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
You and @tuckdog boyfriends? You both use the same logic.
First off Suck my dikk.
Second there is no "the same logic" its just logic.
Something that stupid nikkas like you can't comprehend or object so you get in your feelings and throw insults and cry like bytches.

"Your trash:sadcam:"

fakkit

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off Suck my dikk.
Second there is no "the same logic" its just logic.
Something that stupid nikkas like you can't comprehend or object so you get in your feelings and throw insults and cry like bytches.

"Your trash:sadcam:"

fakkit

Them Japanese mfs gotta be atleast half-way there with them sex androids by now.
As soon as them shyts hit the stock market im going all in.
Might as well capitalize on this shyt

Breh, whatever you're struggling with I hope you get passed it. Don't stress over a random guy like me on the internet. Sounds like you have deeper issues.

serious, no sarcasm.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Zero accountability.

she wasn’t winning shyt against the Jamaicans if she made it to Tokyo and she knows it.

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The ones defending her ratchet behavior seem to gloss over the fact that’s she’s the ONLY one with issues :mjpls:

Everyone else seemed to get along just fine during the olympics she couldn’t participate in :mjpls:

it’s the same minority of ninjas that engage in diaspora wars on here that are defending her :mjlol:
We need to start calling out the small amount ADOS/FBA c00ns who causing disruption in every thread

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Diaspora Wars won't end on the Coli because people feed into and give energy to it.

If you're against the bullshyt, place any clown that promotes stereotypes and lies about other Black people on IGNORE. When people show you who they are, believe them.

If you don't do that, you can't continue to claim being outraged.