Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of weak minded [supposedly]black men in this thread.

She was poppin shyt for well over a month now... had the internet going nuts because she decided she was above the rules that all the other black athletes had to follow, and even then she was still given the benefit of the doubt because people still believed at the end of the day she would have been able to cash those checks... she gets her chance, fails embarrassingly and now yall wanna get in yall feelings about how they coming at her? Like she did not set herself up for this?

If she had won, yall would be trying to put asterisks next to the the olympic medals the Jamaicans won saying they only won because she did not compete and the energy here would be a lot different.

Zero accountability.

This is just a wrapper for your ADOS vs non-ADOS wars. In the real world, no one cares about this... just like other sports, people talk shyt and keep it moving.. just a reminder that this site is not indicative of real life.

Let's keep it real, this all facts :russ:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I can't help but think that the whole Diaspora thing going on comes from the need to be a victim. That's some deep seeded psychological trauma.
Psychological indeed. It limits the victims necessity to rise above adversity and achieve. Basically if I lose there’s a very good reason I lost. Win? Why try, I can’t.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Jamaicans on social media are getting to be a little too over the top now about this. Like calm down already. They act like they just beat Simone Biles in gymnastics or something. Its so many wild comments they making now

and then posters on here talk about how its not Diaspora war in "real life", as if people on social media aren't real

The Jamaicans I know in real life don’t really care and honestly for a country that is great at track in reality they barely boast about it either. You wouldn’t even know it

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
ADOS people have never gone out of their way to harm West Indians but West Indians have gone out of their way to harm black Americans. This race stuff is funny but their vitriol and jealousy of black Americans isn’t anything to be trifled with. Remember the 100’s if not thousand of ADOS people they killed in DC, NY, Miami, Savannah and Dallas…

Black people from these islands are the type that you just steer clear of.

We can both play this game

There were many innocent Caribbean people killed during the crack era because of American street gangs.

All the African and Caribbean cab drivers robbed and killed we’re from American gangsters.

We can both play this game but your comment is very dangerous and something that a cac would do.

Haitian kids getting jumped and bullied in school etc.

You are from Georgia. You never experienced anything that you talking about. You making it all up.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The boxing press was expecting Liston to destroy Ali. Ali got dropped and stunned in his previous fight against Henry Cooper, and in the fight before that Doug Jones caught Ali a few times.

Right,but he was still an Olympic gold medalist. But if he lost to Liston he wouldve been called a loud mouthed bum until he achieved greatness again. When you talk like the champ already people expect you to perform like the champ. But if you never talked they would just talk about your potential to be champ. Yapping just accelerates the expectations,but nothing has changed as far as her potential.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Breh, whatever you're struggling with I hope you get passed it. Don't stress over a random guy like me on the internet. Sounds like you have deeper issues.

serious, no sarcasm.
You're a fukking idiot with zero compression skills and you continue to show it.:mjlol:
Litttral moron.
Me wanting to make money on the stock market is a problem now?
Don't even know why I responded to ya feminine ass post in the first place.

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
That Haitian c00n Roland Martin needs to shut the hell up :what:

That man always talking down on Black Americans but won’t even say a peep about the conditions in Haiti :what:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right,but he was still an Olympic gold medalist. But if he lost to Liston he wouldve been called a loud mouthed bum until he achieved greatness again. When you talk like the champ already people expect you to perform like the champ. But if you never talked they would just talk about your potential to be champ. Yapping just accelerates the expectations,but nothing has changed as far as her potential.
They were basically already calling him that. Ali was going to be a star whether he shyt talked or not.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:gucci:
She said the Jamaicans were scared of her. She said they (along with others) could never beat her and an handful of other shyt that she was posting and deleting since all this shyt started.
Didnt happen. Zero reciepts.Yall nikkas pathetic.