Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
When did she say she was better than them?:mjlol:

Muthafukkas making up shyt to justify hate.:mindblown:
Lol ...nobody hates this hoodrat loser

Shawty is just uncouth.

We do celebrate successful black women though that's why we've been fans of most of the American and Jamaican women before we knew shawty existed. And we had hopes for her but she KEEP repetitively getting Ls...
Why honor that ?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
The ones defending her ratchet behavior seem to gloss over the fact that’s she’s the ONLY one with issues :mjpls:

Everyone else seemed to get along just fine during the olympics she couldn’t participate in :mjpls:

it’s the same minority of ninjas that engage in diaspora wars on here that are defending her :mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaicans can pop shyt and slander this girl all over the internet but when I hit them with the reality that they suck at and barely participate in sports outside of sprints and maybe they should pipe down a knotch “I’m trash”?

I’ll be that then.

This is coming from somebody who actually defended her before the Olympics(even after the positive test, can't defend her anymore really). You all talk pop shyt as a way of life, but feel offended when you're on the receiving end. Maybe you should look in the mirror. Respect for claiming what you are.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When did she say she was better than them?:mjlol:

Muthafukkas making up shyt to justify hate.:mindblown:
:gucci:
She said the Jamaicans were scared of her. She said they (along with others) could never beat her and an handful of other shyt that she was posting and deleting since all this shyt started.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
This is coming from somebody who actually defended her before the Olympics(even after the positive test, can't defend her anymore really). You all talk pop shyt as a way of life, but feel offended when you're on the receiving end. Maybe you should look in the mirror. Respect for claiming what you are.
Only one offended is you.
Sounding like a hoe on Twitter tryna get something canceled "you're trash:sadcam:"

Im simply stating facts about sports in response to you trolls.
You don't gotta like them.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Blonde weave check
Losing out on opportunities for weed check
Beefing with other black women check
Talking with your neck when in your feelings check

Like I said, you doing too much. Try harder
People do half of that shyt on here LMAO you fukking clown. And she's ratchet cause of her hair color? Yall need to find another reason to be in your feelings, beloved