Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shorty racing not 1... Not 2.,. But 3 fast ass Jamaicans at the same time?? :damn:

If she pulls this off tho she might kinda sorta redeem herself :manny:

not really

1. its not the olympics or world championships. Diamond league is on the 21st in oregon and also on the 26th in paris
2. There are no heats/semi finals just one race. In the olympics you run the semis and then less than 2 hours you run the finals.

Diamond league is like f1/tour de france you don't have to win every race what matters is at the end who has the most points

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh yea that's kinda weak. Say no to drugs kids

I mean it’s just this if shacarri wins you’ll have idiots thinking she would have won gold.

Comparing heats/semis/finals and people going all out for what is at stake to a diamond league race on a Saturday evening.

If shacarri loses its see bla bla even though again just a race on a Saturday evening no gold medal at stake, no Olympics, world championships, no qualifying for trials etc. Winner gets 10k which is a drop in the bucket to anyone in this field .

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I hope she gets smoked by the competition :blessed:

Bars, don’t ask me how

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
not really

1. its not the olympics or world championships. Diamond league is on the 21st in oregon and also on the 26th in paris
2. There are no heats/semi finals just one race. In the olympics you run the semis and then less than 2 hours you run the finals.

Diamond league is like f1/tour de france you don't have to win every race what matters is at the end who has the most points
Diamond league payout bigger than the Olympics.

You trying to downplay this because you're Jamaican. :ehh:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shorty racing not 1... Not 2.,. But 3 fast ass Jamaicans at the same time?? :damn:

If she pulls this off tho she might kinda sorta redeem herself :manny:

Not 3 but 4 fast ass Jamaicans :wow:

EjG8VxGXsAcSqxJ.jpg