Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Suzie

Pro
Daps
She brought that on to herself by dissing legends in the sport that reached out to her trying to give her advice and words of encouragement. :yeshrug:
No one reached out to her and gave advice. They were asked a question about her in an interview and sent pleasantries.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Idk how much y’all follow track but rumor is one of the top Jamaican women have tested positive. Results are pending.

Nothing has been confirmed publicly but it’s been heavily speculated that its likely Shelley or Elaine(more do her)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Idk how much y’all follow track but rumor is one of the top Jamaican women have tested positive. Results are pending.

Nothing has been confirmed publicly but it’s been heavily speculated that its likely Shelley or Elaine(more do her)
If true this thread is about to all sorts of fukkery so let me get my seat early.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

Shelley running consistently under 10.8 in her mid 30s
:patrice:
I’m gonna pray on this thing

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

One of. Sha'Carri still got smoked by the other 2...

Suzie

Pro
Daps
If true this thread is about to all sorts of fukkery so let me get my seat early.

Shelley running consistently under 10.8 in her mid 30s
:patrice:
I’m gonna pray on this thing

You're on the 111th page, the window of opportunity for an early seat closed a lonnnng time ago :francis:

Yea it’s crazy! I’d be surprised if they let it come out but it’s been heavily speculated.
Shelley pulled out of two races early this season claiming family emergency and injury and still haven’t opened her season.

Elaine ran a 400 and 200 early this season. Neither looked good. But she hasn’t been scheduled to appear in any other races and has made cryptic post on SM.

I guess we will see who’s at Jamaican trials/WCs.

If it comes out it probably won’t be until after WCs

Suzie

Pro
Daps
What convinced me was the comments under that tweet. Seems to be an open secret. I saw more tweets from a few others as well