Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Nah she won that race straight up, that was the only one/final.

The thing non track people are not noticing are the conditions, that’s why all the times were super super trash and it was anyones race.

But, being though Carri is a major known athlete, I would assume that a win no matter what at this point does wonders for her brand and confidence.

In NBA terms this is a Lonzo Ball dropping 45 against the Knicks with star player out. It’s like “whoa they may be back” or “you know that was BS right?” Lol
What the hell are you talking about?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they don't even support other female sprinters where's the love for TeeTee Terry who is actually a great young sprinter or do they even know her?
This thread is literally about ShaCarri :snoop:

And personally I think Syndey McLaughlin is in my top 5 favorite athletes period any sport. And Shelly Ann is a goat.

All that other jazz is irrelevant. Shacarri just not like that, I don’t care where she from or what her outfit looks like or what she posts on social. She don’t get it done.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Ran in a normal field in normal conditions, and came in 5th.
The rain didn’t make her run faster lol
She actually ran fine.
No one expected her to get greater than 4th/5th anyway. She’s running against people who are in 10.7 shape, she’s not in that shape. She’s been sitting at home 2/3 months and still ran sub 11. If she has another race I wouldn’t be surprised if she ran 10.8x

Suzie

Pro
Daps
they don't even support other female sprinters where's the love for TeeTee Terry who is actually a great young sprinter or do they even know her?
Of course they don’t. They just want to clown

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The rain didn’t make her run faster lol
She actually ran fine.
No one expected her to get greater than 4th/5th anyway. She’s running against people who are in 10.7 shape, she’s not in that shape. She’s been sitting at home 2/3 months and still ran sub 11. If she has another race I wouldn’t be surprised if she ran 10.8x

thecoli dot com

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Syndey McLaughlin
full

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It wild how they dont see it but it makes sense. We've adopted the mannerisms and rhetoric of our white opressors when talking about non-American blacks. It took a few hundred years but we're truly American now:smile:

those non-americas brehs eventually become american brehs and vanish into the mass.

that is not the same as race based "oppression".

so at most "part way" and not "fully american".

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
those non-americas brehs eventually become american brehs and vanish into the mass.

that is not the same as race based "oppression".

so at most "part way" and not "fully american".
"vanish into the mass" No. They're not us and we're not them but we look alike and sometimes play together.