Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Suzie

Pro
Daps
You must don’t like him. Idc for him either. Like I said the only thing that makes me believe there is some issue is other tweets from other people. They just confirmed there’s a string rumor but nothing concrete.

I have to remember who I saw tweet as well

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Yall think Usain Bolt was on juice? Why did he retire so young when it seemed like he had more left in him?

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Yall think Usain Bolt was on juice? Why did he retire so young when it seemed like he had more left in him?

Usain couldn’t deal with the injuries.
The thing you miss is he might have been 30 when he retired , but he was doing that shyt all his life.

Honestly it’s possible but there are degrees to doping imo

We also can’t act like he didn’t use to visit Germany for weeks at a time before championship/Olympics.

I don’t put it past anyone.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
ShaCarri lost today. I’m glad she lost because hopefully that will teach her to work on that start. You cannot start like that and expect to win or medal.

All the races and traveling are probably catching up. But she HAS to work on that start. No excuses, bad race

true talk on the start. looks like she had it on cruise control in that race. I love the love they gave to each other after the race.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ShaCarri lost today. I’m glad she lost because hopefully that will teach her to work on that start. You cannot start like that and expect to win or medal.

All the races and traveling are probably catching up. But she HAS to work on that start. No excuses, bad race

Thank you Father :blessed: