Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
She took off the clown costume and stopped clowning around and look at her now actually showcasing her talent and winning. Of course the Coli just wanted her to keep smoking 24/7 and talking shyt since they didn't actually care about her career, just living vicariously through her shyt talking. Sad. Glad she got her shyt together.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
She fukking did it!!!! Ahhh I love it!! I should have threw money on her to win cuz I knew redemption was coming for her. I’m super happy for her, I knew she could get there and she got some maturity, focused in and did tha damn thang!!

Making all the haters sick with this win. Now all she has to do in keep getting better and replicate this at the Olympics next year. Shericka really gonna be her only comp cuz Shelly Ann should be finally on the backside of her prime. Man I’m hyped her and Noah bringing that USA dominance back!!

Hashtag, #i’m not back, I’m better :salute:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
full

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What I'm I missing when this thread happened wasn’t it during the Olympics? And these races she winning now is during the normal race season so to speak?
She was banned from the Olympics for smoking weed