Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
How are even comparing the two :what:

Iverson was a generational sports icon. A lot of us rocked with him (even to this day) because breh was like us. He was extremely relatable. A undersized guard playing in a league of giants and was KILLING folks on a nightly basis. Plus AI always gave it his all on that court.

*EDIT* AI also took responsibility for his actions,

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shew blew a huge chance to shine on the biggest stage but to say she hasn’t accomplished anything yet is not true.

She holds the collegiate record and also has one of the fastest times ever. Who knows if she would’ve won but she is still a top athlete in that event.

Who cares?

Tyson gay is the second fastest man ever but he never won when it counted

asafa Powell couldn’t do it on the world stage

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well...

If she is out for almost another year, then she can focus in the next Olympics. In the meantime, she can go professional, if she hasn't already and run in the circuits around Europe. Then once the smoke blows over pick up some sponsorships and do her thing...

But, maybe she may decide not to pursue a professional track career and has other aspirations.

She will be alright...

Last edited:
Daps
Well...

If she is out for almost another year, then she can focus in the next Olympics. In the meantime, she can go professional, if she hasn't already and run in the circuits around Europe. Then once the smoke blows over pick up some sponsorships and do her thing...

But, maybe she may decide not to pursue s professional track career and has other aspirations.

She will be alright...
There's a pro track league??? How are they making money on that??

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her getting banned from the olympics this year was the best thing that ever happened for her short term. If she was still running then she HAD to win in order to be famous, other wise she would have been thrown in the bushes.

Now she’s famous without even having to risk losing.

The only problem is this is short term. She’s gonna be forgotten pretty soon unless she figures out how to keep herself relevant.
Dropping the bag isn’t the best thing that happened to her

Daps
What part of "she knew better, but smoked anyway" are her supporters not getting, even after she said the EXACT SAME THING ON CAMERA?

Glad WADA unleashed the flutes.

Politicians are going to use any incident to promote their agendas, I get that part.
But enough of this patronizing shyt......as if adults don't have free will.

yep that's all this is, and it's lowhanging fruit that they can very easily mobilize ppl on, so they're gonna run this into the ground.

I actually have no issue with that part but what I take issue with is, everybody coddling this girl and then folks in the black community trying to mobilize around this as if it's an injustice, when it's not.

We got real injustices we need to fight for. This ain't that.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
All this hype over a women’s sprinter in the delayed olympics :mjlol:

Without looking it up, I wish someone who is really vocal could tell me who won the last women’s 100 (I know the country, not the woman :yeshrug:) and the last American woman to win the 100 at the Olympics

Shyt is outta control :dead:
Elaine Thompson. I forgot who won second, third was Shelly Ann Fraser. It was a Jamaican, US sandwich.