Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
yup saw a vid… some college girl walked up to him n his friend out in public n said “hey I love marvel movies…can we take a pic?”

and Anthony just stood there n turned his boy with the “you see this” smirk n didn’t respond to her…after a minute or 2 the girl walked away

Nicca probably took 50 pics that day an 100 the day before, but the one time he says no...its this bullshyt...:camby:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
People on here were way to giddy about the shyt.

All of a sudden we on some rules is rules shyt. None of y'all are clean so stop the bullshyt. You are all for ignorance then switch up and act like squares. Too many Cacs and c00ns on here calling her a bytch and thot without knowing the girl...

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
This thread is true by the way. Most these nikkas talking loudest are the most trash

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It is a proverbial hill issue in this particular instance because how are you going to tell other countries that weed should be legal, when it’s not even legal in your own country :mjlol:

People literally miss out on opportunities all the time because of drug test. If we don’t feel any sympathy for them, then why should we for her?

Do you literally not get the hypocrisy in those stances? Hell, I don’t even feel sympathy for my siblings or friends who have missed out on opportunities or got in trouble because of failed drugs test.
Who doesn’t feel sympathy when folks fail drug test :stopitslime: I do and I don’t even smoke anymore.

It’s fukking stupid and needs to be changed ASAP. This is America we don’t give a fukk what other countries think because they don’t matter, if we let our nuts hang they will fall in line:ufdup:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
e86618dd88acc56fc853edda4fea765f.gif

:camby:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who doesn’t feel sympathy when folks fail drug test :stopitslime: I do and I don’t even smoke anymore.

It’s fukking stupid and needs to be changed ASAP. This is America we don’t give a fukk what other countries think because they don’t matter, if we let our nuts hang they will fall in line:ufdup:

Why should I feel sympathy if someone fails a drug test? You know what’s at stake, if you fukk up then that’s on you :yeshrug:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I don't think she cares. That's what it was about in the first place. Fame and attention more than the athletic achievements. She is doing what she wants to be doing at this point. Canoodling and cavorting with famous hoodboogers.
What are you talking about? She is legitimately the fastest woman in America. She smoked weed when her mother died. Look at her body. She didn’t gain 10 pounds and say fukk it. She literally said her focus is on the world championships in2 years

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Because she’s a famous athlete, u actin like she’s a IG thot
Exactly. These idiots are acting like she’s NOT the fastest woman in America. Acting like she’s some random ig thot that does appearances in club. You can see in that video alone she’s still in great shape. She already said her focus is on the world championships in 2 years.