Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
So the other athletes continuing with their journey to Tokyo
Are c00ns in your eyes:jbhmm:
So black men and women who worked their asses off for years to get to this very moment
Are c00ns for wanting to win gold and further their careers :patrice:
nikkas play this problack, digital blackface so hard on here:russ:
How you so problack but find a way to shyt on other black people trying to strive for greatness
All because some weirdo ass hoe can’t take responsibility for her actions
It’s people going through 10x the struggle everyday
Losing loved ones
Watching their parents die
But they get up and put on a mask to make it through the day
Here is a novel concept
Shorty shouldn’t have smoked weed
She should have put the shyt into perspective
Got to Tokyo and showed out in the name of her deceased mother
Became more successful than her mother could have imagined
That’s how your honor your mother’s name
But you lame bytch nikkas can’t grasp that concept
Because you gotta be so problack for strangers
When 9/10 you ain’t about that life off this keyboard by G:mjgrin:
Go head and write a homotional response
Not gon read that dumb shyt anyway
Not worth me losing brain cells:mjgrin:
Damn :picard:

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Did you read the rest of my quote? Her boneheaded ass is pretending like The Olympics are “The Sha’Carri Show”. Like she won’t be forgotten in a month or two.
:what:
Yes I read it all but I didn’t get that from the tweet. She’s just basically saying it ain’t her fault she’s getting all the attention

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the other athletes continuing with their journey to Tokyo
Are c00ns in your eyes:jbhmm:
So black men and women who worked their asses off for years to get to this very moment
Are c00ns for wanting to win gold and further their careers :patrice:
nikkas play this problack, digital blackface so hard on here:russ:
How you so problack but find a way to shyt on other black people trying to strive for greatness
All because some weirdo ass hoe can’t take responsibility for her actions
It’s people going through 10x the struggle everyday
Losing loved ones
Watching their parents die
But they get up and put on a mask to make it through the day
Here is a novel concept
Shorty shouldn’t have smoked weed
She should have put the shyt into perspective
Got to Tokyo and showed out in the name of her deceased mother
Became more successful than her mother could have imagined
That’s how your honor your mother’s name
But you lame bytch nikkas can’t grasp that concept
Because you gotta be so problack for strangers
When 9/10 you ain’t about that life off this keyboard by G:mjgrin:
Go head and write a homotional response
Not gon read that dumb shyt anyway
Not worth me losing brain cells:mjgrin:

These games don’t mean shyt to me but its alot of people showing they ass trynna clown on ole girl. Gabby from whatever broke down ass country didnt have to throw that little slick shot in because she mad that people don’t want to see her ugly ass run.

Remember its not african americans that need these games to validate us on the world stage. I kno you read that p*ssy

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Yes I read it all but I didn’t get that from the tweet. She’s just basically saying it ain’t her fault she’s getting all the attention

I guess you and I interpret her Tweets differently.
:ehh:

The IG and Twitter responses seem to agree with me though. Even those that support her are telling her goofy ass to chill and humble herself.
:yeshrug:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I have to say though the way some people are reacting to shacarri is showing you how much some black folk resent the hood dudes or hood rat clique of the diaspora
I mean I only like her because of her look
She doesn't look like a generic white washed zero personality product of USA olympics committee
I don't care about the olympics this year because she's not there
She brought the media attention now the only reason to even check for any of the other runners is to watch them lose or see if they protest(not likely)

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
These games don’t mean shyt to me but its alot of people showing they ass trynna clown on ole girl. Gabby from whatever broke down ass country didnt have to throw that little slick shot in because she mad that people don’t want to see her ugly ass run.

Remember its not african americans that need these games to validate us on the world stage. I kno you read that p*ssy
:mjpls:y’all really showing your asses over a bird

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
YOU fukked up. YOU dropped the ball. YOU were undisciplined and foolish. Why not show support to your fellow athletic brothers and sisters? Hating type shyt.
:what:

Yep...Nah. fukk it. She’s lost all of my respect and the little support that I did have for her. That arrogance, envy, and entitlement is disgraceful.

She seems to think that it’s The Sha’Carri Show as opposed to The Olympics.
:mjlol:

She’ll be a non-story and forgotten in three months tops. Her best bet is to start a reality series or write a book. Maybe start a career in coaching, but it’s a wrap on that Olympic bag and Olympian prestige. She really needs to humble herself.

And all these people defending her and her actions are hilarious...like you never had to take a drug test to be an Amazon associate. I'm tired of this story now

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
fukk all these c00ns try to pile on shorty. We don’t need these punk ass games like some of these broke down ass countries do...

Save what? These games don’t validate african americans but for “others” it seems their whole racial pride is on the line.

Goofy ass troll

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

Put that sherm stick down :snoop:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
She need to read the room
Shacarri is someone who has a good story with a bad outcome and absolutely has everyone behind her because of how she looks
Gabby and others need to fall back on this
:why:Fall back on what

Gabby aint say “fukk that bytch”. She only said I hear a lot of black ppl aren’t going to watch the Olympics this year. Don’t forget about us who have worked hard for this for years. We need your support.

What’s wrong with a Black American asking for support from HER people?
:bryan:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Gabby Thomas is African American idiot