Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These games don’t mean shyt to me but its alot of people showing they ass trynna clown on ole girl. Gabby from whatever broke down ass country didnt have to throw that little slick shot in because she mad that people don’t want to see her ugly ass run.

Remember its not african americans that need these games to validate us on the world stage. I kno you read that p*ssy

WOAT post of 2021.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I notice this is the new thing on thekooni.com

if a black famous person posts a non white approved message on social media koons here act like the black person has gone completely insane and needs to be put in a mental facility immediately.

thats how crazy it is to not go along with massa to these nikkas.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Since she got 4 years. Send her to another sport, send her to Aunt Claressa and she can humble her with the hands and teach her her to qualify for the Olympics the old school way. :birdman:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i think it's more than just colorful weave and tats tho.

she was killing her competition, showboating, showing charisma and personality.

a lot of these olympic athletes are just robotic and obsessed with their sport that they've been training in all their lives for a lot of them. unless you're out there setting world records, very few people are going to care. especially if you don't have some other trait to back it up. it's why Kawhi Leonard isn't even probably top 10 most popular in the NBA despite being a top 3-5 talent.

and good for them if they're just interested in their sport and getting a gold medal, but that doesn't attract the same type of following.

I don't know if you can compare the two since basketball/NBA is a yearly thing while track and field is mostly just popular every 4 years during the olympics. I'm not big on the track and field sport like others may be but are there really any stars in that sport? I can't recall any from the last olympics especially on the womens side. Don't remember if Bolt competed in the last one but he was the biggest star and not many others, if any, got much attention. Lot of the olympic athletes don't get much interest unless they consistently winning medals and maybe its just me but I can't say that about much of the athletes. Maybe it'll be different this year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:dahell:

the olympics are literally the most followed & the most notable thing on Earth besides religion.

Literally the most watched event in TV history

Is it? I'm not surprised if it is but I thought the World Cup might be instead. But yeah you might be right on that one since not every country competes in the WC.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
She wants the support Shacarri is getting and doesn't feel the boycott is warranted
Wrong or Right Black America is almost wholesale behind the hype of shacarri. In a way she is showing how not being a mindless boring athlete gives you better promotion.
She is creating a dichotomy of where you need to watch the olympics and support the other athletes and ignore that other girl who was done wrong by the olympics

I'm not watching no boring ass olympics especially knowing USA is gonna get washed by a lot of other countries this year
Why boycott when ShaCarri herself said that she made that decision to smoke weed even though she knew the consequences? Nobody did Sha’Carri wrong but herself.

Gabby Thomas is taking gold in the 200 meter race and you’re talking about the US getting washed:mjlol:

If you choose not to watch because Sha’Carri dumbass couldn’t wait til August to smoke then do that:manny:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why boycott when ShaCarri herself said that she made that decision to smoke weed even though she knew the consequences? Nobody did Sha’Carri wrong but herself.

Gabby Thomas is taking gold in the 200 meter race and you’re talking about the US getting washed:mjlol:

If you choose not to watch because Sha’Carri dumbass couldn’t wait til August to smoke then do that:manny:

It's almost as if they're guilt tripping us into boycotting... didn't wanna boycott when they banned BLM attire...didn't wanna boycott when they disqualified those girls for having too much testosterone...ain't even talmbout boycotting for the afro caps...but because she chose to smoke weed and disqualified herself that's the line. Can't make this shyt up