Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
She is right. Why should her effort and commitment be overlooked because one athlete lacked the discipline not to smoke weed.

this is bigger than shacarri.

You're using shacarri to koon deflect from The Olympics banning all anti racism symbolism/protests and banning swimming caps for black athletes.

negro the Japanese citizens have more integrity than your sambo ass they are over There protesting against the olympic's racism.

Daps
These games don’t mean shyt to me but its alot of people showing they ass trynna clown on ole girl. Gabby from whatever broke down ass country didnt have to throw that little slick shot in because she mad that people don’t want to see her ugly ass run.

Remember its not african americans that need these games to validate us on the world stage. I kno you read that p*ssy

Gabby is from the US, dumbass :skip:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
These games don’t mean shyt to me but its alot of people showing they ass trynna clown on ole girl. Gabby from whatever broke down ass country didnt have to throw that little slick shot in because she mad that people don’t want to see her ugly ass run.

Remember its not african americans that need these games to validate us on the world stage. I kno you read that p*ssy
:what:
Gabby is African American and a Harvard graduate. Fine as hell and smashed the 200m at trials.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston

You're using shacarri to koon deflect from The Olympics banning all anti racism symbolism/protests and banning swimming caps for black athletes.

negro the Japanese citizens have more integrity than your sambo ass they are over There protesting against the olympic's racism.

Then why aren't we talking about this specifically? Because most people aren't even thinking about this at all, just focused on Shacarri. My homegirl asked me if I'm boycotting and I referenced your reasons for why I might.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:why:Fall back on what

Gabby aint say “fukk that bytch”. She only said I hear a lot of black ppl aren’t going to watch the Olympics this year. Don’t forget about us who have worked hard for this for years. We need your support.

What’s wrong with a Black American asking for support from HER people?
:bryan:
She wants the support Shacarri is getting and doesn't feel the boycott is warranted
Wrong or Right Black America is almost wholesale behind the hype of shacarri. In a way she is showing how not being a mindless boring athlete gives you better promotion.
She is creating a dichotomy of where you need to watch the olympics and support the other athletes and ignore that other girl who was done wrong by the olympics

I'm not watching no boring ass olympics especially knowing USA is gonna get washed by a lot of other countries this year

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Yo, if you don't know enough about track to know who's running for your own damn country just shut the fukk up. Ain't even like she's some random athlete; she's most likely taking the gold in the 200.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Then focus on that you fukking clown.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, if you don't know enough about track to know who's running for your own damn country just shut the fukk up. Ain't even like she's some random athlete; she's most likely taking the gold in the 200.
I really don’t give a fukk about this shyt but fukk that bytch too. It aint about team usa with me