Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Classic white folk talk. Yeah buddy who makes the rules though? :mjpls: They didn't just fall out of thin air. :shaq2:

The INTERNATIONAL Olympic Committee.

Yall really trying to make this a way bigger issue than it needs to be. This is no different from someone breaking a rule or regulation at their job and being penalized for it.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
No. Stop making black people the face of smoking weed.
This is the one thing I hate, it's not even like that's what is keeping most black people in jail but somehow that's the emotional crutch they use to push for legalization.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bro I’m talking about members of Congress being swayed in their stance on marijuana legalization. This actually is happening. Many members of the senate and house have came out at large saying marijuana laws are outdated. People who were in the shadows about it before have been publicly making comments sayings it’s time for a change with marijuana.This is a big step. States are already doing it. I’m not talking about the olympics
Y’all are gonna be disappointed when it’s legalized yet your employers are still going to disallow it

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
There was an article posted here a few days ago showing that most of these black owned weed business are not making money.
Cause it’s really expensive to get in the game now. Black vet in Denver broke this shyt down. Says big pharm and the tobacco industry (plus tech bros) have basically priced the little man out.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all are gonna be disappointed when it’s legalized yet your employers are still going to disallow it
I’m simply talking about the everyday person being able to smoke marijuana without facing prison. I’m not expecting jobs to get on board. But a lot have been changing face and not even testing for anything other than opioids now. Either way that’s labor law. Everyone doesn’t work jobs where they are drug tested

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Some of you nikkas just like to fight.

It's :russ: and :francis: all at the same time.
Yeah people didn't know who she was a month ago and now this is the biggest thing to them. She'll be fine.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I’m simply talking about the everyday person being able to smoke marijuana without facing prison
And the everyday person (myself included) is still able to buy it and know the consequences if I get caught. That’s the RISK I take. Legalization won’t really change nothing. Hell, California did a study a year or so ago and a majority of folks still get their weed from nonlicensed dealers

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I meam I hate to say it but she fukked up and she knows she did. This is why I don't understand why people are trying to make this something that it's not. If she said she's human and as far as I know she's not gonna appeal it, that should tell people she agrees with the decision

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I meam I hate to say it but she fukked up and she knows she did. This is why I don't understand why people are trying to make this something that it's not. If she said she's human and as far as I know she's not gonna appeal it, that should tell people she agrees with the decision

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
10 pages in, and I see no one posted Biden’s full quote, “...Whether they should remain the rules is a different issue. I was proud of how she responded.”

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Biden can't change the rules and nobody is asking for that.
She is wrong for breaking the rules and she admitted that.

With that said... only c00ns cant see why Biden speaking on this is both wrong and ironic.
He doesn't answer questions EVERY DAY... on small and large issues
And his answer here is typical of a middle ground old white supremacist who is responsible for thousands locked up on weed charges w mandatory minimums. His son and the other cacs around him should have showed him that his answer is ironic.
Black people giving this devil their votes should have been enough for him to not be so cold about this , especially when he has been blind and def about just about every issue affecting black people.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Biden can't change the rules and nobody is asking for that.
She is wrong for breaking the rules and she admitted that.

With that said... only c00ns cant see why Biden speaking on this is both wrong and ironic.
He doesn't answer questions EVERY DAY... on small and large issues
And his answer her is typical of a middle ground old white supremacist who is responsible for thousands locked up on weed charges w mandatory minimums. His son and the other cacs around him should have showed him that his answer is ironic.
Black people giving this devil their votes should have been enough for him to not be so cold about this , especially when he has been blind and def about just about every issue affecting black people.

Look at the comment right above yours though. You really think he was "cold" about it when you read the full quote? It looks like he was more sympathetic to her than I would have expected him to be and a lot more sympathetic than most Coli posters were.

"Rules are the rules," Biden said. "And everyone knows what the rules were going in. Whether they should remain that way is a different issue. But the rules are rules, and I was really proud of the way she responded."

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Look at the comment right above yours though. You really think he was "cold" about it when you read the full quote? It looks like he was more sympathetic to her than I would have expected him to be and a lot more sympathetic than most Coli posters were.
I think ....
He wasn't as cold, with the full quote.
Also , I feel that he shouldn't have said anything, as the president. I think he has an important role and that because it is a Weed issue, he's being dense about Who he is, what he's done and his own stance on weed. Especially considering that a large part of his base was rooting for the girl.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think ....
He wasn't as cold, with the full quote.
Also , I feel that he shouldn't have said anything, as the president. I think he has an important role and that because it is a Weed issue, he's being dense about Who he is, what he's done and his own stance on weed. Especially considering that a large part of his base was rooting for the girl.

He's been dense as fukk on drugs his entire career. Like most politicians, but worse than most. My hope is that a combination of his son's situation, the changing culture in the USA, incidents like this, and political pressure, and he's going to cave before his term is up and sign off on national decriminalization.