Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s an international event. What don’t Americans get about that?

People keep talking about the progress in US state legalization as if the rest of the world is similarly progressive on drug laws

People are coming up with all these think pieces like the IOC gives a shyt

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

"Coli brehs want me to fix this shyt like she is being held captive in some underground complex in Pakistan. I'm a leader of the free world not a Olympic official for fukks sake"

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, can you explain something for me? Yesterday you were calling Sha'Carri Richardson an agent and saying it was all a setup to legalize weed:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sha...deral-weed-legalization-in-the-states.858985/

But today you're complaining that she's gonna lose so much because she broke the rules and smoked weed. So which is it? Are you angry at them for enforcing the rules on weed or are you angry at her for supposedly working with the government to get it legalized?

Breh, youre doing too much.

You sound confused.

I dont care about her and the weed smoke. To me, shes making a bigger issue with her statement.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's 50:50, NY legalized because NJ did but South Dakota voted to legalize and they are trying to overturn it. I think Biden is legit against it maybe he will change but who knows.
It’s legal now in 19 states. That’s included recreational for many of them. It’s only headed one way. This isn’t my opinion. It’s legislation that’s already taken place at mass scale regardless of South Dekota. And NY is going to stay legal. Doesn’t matter why they legalized. I
Agree about Biden tho. Who know if he submits to the pressure that’s building

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
No. Stop making black people the face of smoking weed.
I’m tired of this too. They’re trying to pass marijuana laws in NC and a white senator is behind it. Also a white cbd shop owner in Charlotte is pushing it big time. Plenty whites want the shyt passed.. I mean personally that shyt is going to become wrecked Starbucks and will cost more there than in the streets. We will cross that bridge when we get there though.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
What do people expect Biden to say?

Defending someone is a two way street. You can't expect someone to put their neck on the block for you when you can't do something as simple as not smoking weed before a drug test.

She's a professional athlete. She knew what the risks were.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I’m tired of this too. They’re trying to pass marijuana laws in NC and a white senator is behind it. Also a white cbd shop owner in Charlotte is pushing it big time. Plenty whites want the shyt passed.. I mean personally that shyt is going to become wrecked Starbucks and will cost more there than in the streets. We will cross that bridge when we get there though.

There was an article posted here a few days ago showing that most of these black owned weed business are not making money.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That was the most logical answer to give. Because anyone with any type of intelligence knows that woman screwed up and now has to deal with the circumstances :manny: