Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
He's right. But I know the point of this thread is to turn it into Jim Crow Joe yada yada so have at it.

Get baked a day before a scheduled test

:mjtf:
People are acting like this was a surprise random drug test, and she was just walking around with no coaching or guidance to the Olympics drug screening process.

I think it’s not that big a deal and she should be able to run, but I have a physical coming up on July 15th. I’m not the smartest person on this board, but I have enough sense to know to relax until after the physical.

She messed up and admitted to it and explained why. Since it’s not performance enhancing drugs or anything, they should give her another test and another chance.

(but they aren’t)

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Yeah, he is3nt taking a financial hit. He can afford to lose a sponser. He didnt LOSE anything which is my point.

Not everyone is affecting by losing money. He can afford to. If he lost
a medal or all his medals or they disqualified all his records off the books, that would be a total different story altogether. But that was just a light tap
You just proved me right then. If the punishment Michael Phelps got was a "light tap" what is a 30 day suspension? It ain't shyt so stop acting like she won't ever recover.

And if you want to say she might miss the Olympics that's all due to timing. She fukked up at the worst possible time. If she got 30 days during training season nobody would care. That's on her. Nobody else. She would probably say the same.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
She had just found out her mother died
RIP to her mother.

True. I know it's tough to deal with but that's where her team is supposed to step in and help her.

Not to sound insensitive but this is the biggest moment of her career. I'm in no way against weed. It should be legal anyway bc it helps. It's just like Biden said tho. The rule is no smoking. She knew that. Her team knew that. She's young and talented. She will have other chances.

Daps
I'm not Jamaican at all.

Who tf are you? :mjlol: please get out your feelings like your lil neg did something...do you see my rep?
ok sure just try not to get kidnapped ok.
you got bigger issues at hand than hating on AA runners

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Anytime you nikkas gotta use the ole if you don't agree with me your a c00n bullshyt you've lost already clown. State your position without the emotional hoe babble.
I still say only c00ns cant see it. They love Biden too much. I say this as a matter of fact, not emotional :hubie:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Joe has that same energy for his crackhead piece of shyt son....... :jbhmm: