Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
federal legalization is only a matter of time but not under this president.
I’m team fukk Biden all day. But the most redneck conservative states in this country are legalizing it either medically or legally in their states, including the south. Literally falling like dominoes...If the momentum keeps up Biden will basically have no choice if he wants to avoid losing on a second term. Even Chuck Schumer is calling fir federal legalization. It’s a economic issue they are trying to solve in their regions which is forcing the hand. Money is too large... they see it

Last edited:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Hit so hard, YOU won’t be competing in the Olympics!:banderas::win::smugdraper::myman:

my gosh . :wow:

I won’t even ask you how :wow:

It’s hard to stop these local guys who just printing up packs at this point. Not like any semblance of regulation is going on in the underground market

and you’ll see hundreds of negroes trying to stunt on IG with that bootleg shyt :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I have mixed feelings over this.

she could have waited until after winning gold
medals and then opened her own dispensary,
using her own strain,likeness and branding.

Crackas are making billions off legal weed now
so fukk all of this puritan bullshyt.
if youre gonna be pimped pimp yourself.

now if runtz is using her likeness she should
be getting paid.....heavy.

she'll bounce back but she needs a solid
squad around her to protect her from the fukkery.

she needed me around to give her the script.

reporter: so you are suspended for drugs?:mjpls:
me: *whisper's in sha'carri's ear*:ehh:
sha carri: i was suspended for marijuana.:ld:
reporter: some say it's a gateway drug.:mjpls:
me: *whispers in sha'carri's ear*:ehh:
sha carri: I smoked but i didnt inhale.:sas1:
reporter::leon:
me::sas2:
sha carri::sas1:
reporter::beli:
me: *whispers in sha carri's ear*:ehh:
sha carri: madam president sha'carri sounds good right?:smugbiden:
reporter: :francis:
me: no more questions.
r9izgpK.png

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol: we are talking about michael phelps here. That was nothing. He can afford to lose a sponsor. Shes about to lose her chance at being in the olympics. Big difference

Breh, can you explain something for me? Yesterday you were calling Sha'Carri Richardson an agent and saying it was all a setup to legalize weed:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sha...deral-weed-legalization-in-the-states.858985/

But today you're complaining that she's gonna lose so much because she broke the rules and smoked weed. So which is it? Are you angry at them for enforcing the rules on weed or are you angry at her for supposedly working with the government to get it legalized?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He's right. But I know the point of this thread is to turn it into Jim Crow Joe yada yada so have at it.

This poster done deaded the thread in the first few posts. Excellent and accurate posting.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I’m team fukk Biden all day. But the most redneck conservative states in this country are legalizing it either medically or legally in their states, including the south. Literally falling like dominoes...If the momentum keeps up Biden will basically have no choice if he wants to avoid losing on a second term. Even Chuck Schumer is calling fir federal legalization. It’s a economic issue they are trying to solve in their regions which is forcing the hand. Money is too large... they see it

It's 50:50, NY legalized because NJ did but South Dakota voted to legalize and they are trying to overturn it. I think Biden is legit against it maybe he will change but who knows.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
How does this change anything I said. You do understand white people make laws in this country to arrest minorities right? The entire history of the war on drugs is based on suppressing minorities going all the back to opium for the chinese, weed for hispanics, and heroin for african americans. So yes she broke the rules but the only reason weed would ever be illegal or banned in regards to sporting events is because of racist ideology.

And my comment is not just addressing her situation. It's the whole thought process of white people using "the rules are the rules" as a cop out. It's an easy thing to say when you make the rules and they just so happen to benefit you at the expense of others. Just because something is a law/rule doesn't make it correct.

No. Stop making black people the face of smoking weed.