Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
He's going in
:leon:

Every human on earth migrates toward those they identify with. This is at the very core of human psychology. Black people and black pride has devolved in the past 20 years. So many black folks want to make hood culture into black culture which is nothing but black red necks in urban areas. They only love her as she looks like the hoodrats they admire and complain about at the same time.

These are the same people who said Gabby Douglas needed to comb her hair in 2013. We haven't forgotten about that.” These lovely ladies talked about her like a dog. Yet They can relate to those hideous loud colored weaves. “The black community has accepted failures as role models and then wonder why they finish last.” These lovely ladies proclaim that those who point out Ms. Richards crassness “hate BW, and just want to tear down black women.” Last I checked there were 8 other Black Women in this race and 4th place winner was a Black American Woman. So the Question is Did I miss something?

This brings up another point. Too many of “us” want to separate the African dispora, when it’s convenient. At the point several years ago when the idea of reparations were brought up for African-American descent and the slaves, we decided to distinguish ourselves from the rest of the African Diaspora by designating ourselves ADOS and FBA. Ironically we become angry when are African and West Indian and Afro Latin brothers and sisters begin to point out the differences between us and them, at that point we become offended. Nevertheless let me assure all of you that play this game at the end of the day we are all one big Negro to the dominant society. All the Black female excellence in the Olympics and we make Sha’Carri Richardson our choice? The question should be why?

Why is there so much support for ShaCarri Richardson. She represents the lowest ratchet level of modern Black American womanhood, that can be indignant, Disrespectful, foul mouth, Degenerate, hedonistic, Mediocre on mannered lacking grace and still be protected and uplifted by the black community. If we begin to except the prototype that Miss Richardson represents it means a black American women can be held to zero to know standards As related to womanhood and black woman who specifically.

If we as black society accept ShaCarri Richardson Then there will be no law that a black woman can sink, and still not be deemed worthy or praise. When you uphold middle-class values they call you elitist classist.

They are the ones, who want to associate ratchet culture with black culture as though they are one in the same. Which clearly shows they themselves carry the bias of Class a Being associated with whiteness. If black society is forced to except her and they can go out in their pajamas and bonnets and expect no push back in the form of shame or guilt or embarrassment. So in a fact they won if they’re able to push Sha’carri RICHARDSON into the main stream acceptability standard.
fukk you and the crackas and international c00ns that dapped you!

You such an ignorant bytchmade ass clown ass pseudo typical religious effeminate, tropical c00n! :mjlol:

You been a crybaby Black woman hating loser ya whole life.

Mafukkas know yo whole loser history cause you was on SOHH with literally over a 500,000 post detaling how much you hate Black women. You dikk eat everything Black Americas do yet pop shyt.

You literally such a loser you had to fly to Africa to "PURCHASE" a wife!:dead:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Nahhhhh Silver ain't good enough...S/o to Saint Lucia's Julien Alfred
full

I want to know why the Jamaica's Shelly Anne & Shericka both dropped out of the 100m?!!?
full

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Nahhhhh Silver ain't good enough...S/o to Saint Lucia's Julien Alfred
full

I want to know why the Jamaica's Shelly Anne & Shericka both dropped out of the 100m?!!?
full
Shelly Anne got injured earlier today and Shericka was always injured but decided to just stay for 200M because that's her best race. To my understanding.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's a shame she didn't get gold, but hate to see a once-in-four-years high-speed type of event ran in the rain.

That said, it wasn't only the bad start, that St. Lucia runner simply had higher sustainable top speed. Not a lot of women would've outran her.

Nonetheless, being an Olympian, and especially medaling is a big W compared to a few years ago.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I almost wanna make a thread but WTF was that bullshyt with Shelly Ann Fraser Pryce? :gucci: watching live, Shacarri definitely seemed nervous, but I'm not just now finding out how they hoed SFP. In retrospect, I think she was unsure how to handle tbe situation until she was in the blocks. I mean she definitely trained and INTENDED on meeting the Jamaicans there. None of the typical joy you see with medaling... Alfred siezed the opportunity and burst out the blocks STARVING. ShaCarri was definitely moing at 10.72, but I question how inspired she was.