Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm still rocking with Jamaica, unless Trinidad or Haiti got anybody that wants to win gold... But I'm happy to see Shacarri come back and do her thing. I never had a problem with her, except maybe after talking a lot (which I'm always fine with) not humbly taking defeat. But looks like she was putting in work. Will definitely be watching out next olympics

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
i hope she learned her lesson, you're a track runner, u only have a small window to make money, dont blow it on weed. you wanna blow trees do it after you're retired

Same thing happened when Coleman dumbass got suspended last Olympics.

I hope they do better this year and get their medals.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Yayo Toure You ready to admit you were wrong and that your hate was unjustified?

Sha'Carri has no redeeming qualities. She isn't even talented. Can we fast forward to next year where nobody remembers her anymore?

Sha'Carri is back?

What has Sha'Carri ever won?

The biggest surprise here is Sha'Carri actually ran, since she usually ducks these diamond league meets to save face. I guess the thots don't care about her as much so her sponsorship money drying up.

Hit me up at the world championships