Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Sniper

All Star
Daps
You are making excuses for her though and it‘s diminishing the accomplishments of the person who won. You wouldn’t be using it as a justification if she won, so don‘t use it as an excuse now.

Someone else was better than her by far and it’s okay to admit that.

Your perception of what I'm saying isn't the reality of what I'm saying.

In the race she got blown out, out raced and stomped like the rest of the field.

How I described how she looked still applies whether she won or lost.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She needs to work on her reaction time. Too slow off the blocks. I’m actually impressed that she clawed her way to second considering how slow she started, which I guess speaks to her talent.

She also seems like she put her hair down, worked on her craft and seems like a nice person overall, was very complimentary to Alfred after the race. She’s good in my books and I wish her well. Congratulations to Alfred and St. Lucia - amazing achievement and she wrote her name in the history books.

Sha’Carri and Noah Lyles hate seems extremely forced to me :hubie:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Damn just realizing now I was only 0.05 secs from a $1000
I had kambundji getting a medal
:mjcry:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I criticized tf out of ol girl in 2020. Happy to see she got her mind right and competed this year. Though she clearly wanted the gold, a silver medal is still a big accomplishment.

And ol girl from St Lucia :whoo:
Yeah ol girl was up

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I was critical of her as well. Happy to see she worked on her craft. If she can get her start down she will be untouchable. Her back end speed is unmatched. I’m cheering her on. Everyone loves a redemption story.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Knew she didn’t have it in her to get the gold. Just always seemed like the hype was greater than reality.

Just waiting for them to fukk up the relay.

tether-social.jpg