Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
I’m new to this scene.

I fukk wit shawty tho.

I like the Fraser pryce lady (correct me if I spelled it wrong) and Elaine Thomason’s cool.

Did Richardson put herself in the spotlight or was she crowned by the media due to her appearance when she would run combined woyh
success she was having?

(Spare the kid I got bored and started deep diving into these runners but only so much can be accounted for through yt comments and obvious biased vids)
@King45 what was wrong gang?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Also how bad is this for her. I thought she came in second with that race with Gabby on Yt?
Consistency is what everyone is looking at. She goes from 5th, 1st, 3rd, 6th. She should be 1st all the time with the way she be talking all greasy thumping her chest. Those lights are a tad to bright for her. Everyone can't be a super star.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

The media is going to tear her apart. There is nothing they hate more than getting shat on like this, even more so when the athlete is in the wrong. Nike waiting for her contract to be up or hoping she does something egregious and drops her for it. In any case, the downfall :wow: