Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

That marketing manager at Nike right now

lebron-lebron-leaving.gif

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Obviously, she's ELITE. Now the question becomes, "Is she really GREAT, tho?" :patrice:

shyt hits different, when the opps know about you. They didn't see her coming before. One thing for sure, two things for certain tho...she's lookin sus to her sponsors, and endorsers. She better get her affairs in order. :pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Obviously, she's ELITE. Now the question becomes, "Is she really GREAT, tho?" :patrice:

shyt hits different, when the opps know about you. They didn't see her coming before. One thing for sure, two things for certain tho...she's lookin sus to her sponsors, and endorsers. She better get her affairs in order. :pachaha:

Elite?
She hasn’t won anything

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Lets be honest there's only a certain reason why she has a lot more support from a certain group of women then Gabbie Thomas who is a actual medalist and one of the best runners for USA I'll let y'all guess why.

She missed her shot last year because someone is going to take her spot when the 2025 Olympics come around.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm a fan of athletics and if you see my earlier posts, I'm very critical of her.

She reminds me of Trayvon bromwell just can’t get it done when it matters
Lets be honest there's only a certain reason why she has a lot more support from a certain group of women then Gabbie Thomas who is a actual medalist and one of the best runners for USA I'll let y'all guess why.

She missed her shot last year because someone is going to take her spot when the 2025 Olympics come around.

Gabby Harvard grad Thomas ain’t ratchet though

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
She reminds me of Trayvon bromwell just can’t get it done when it matters

Gabby Harvard grad Thomas ain’t ratchet though
Bruh this chick I know tell me to tell her whenever ShaCarri race to let her know the channel and time and she has not ever watched track and field a day of her life until last year.