Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m new to this scene.

I fukk wit shawty tho.

I like the Fraser pryce lady (correct me if I spelled it wrong) and Elaine Thomason’s cool.

Did Richardson put herself in the spotlight or was she crowned by the media due to her appearance when she would run combined woyh
success she was having?

(Spare the kid I got bored and started deep diving into these runners but only so much can be accounted for through yt comments and obvious biased vids)

After she got suspended she was talking hella shyt. Disrespecting the USA sprint team and the Jamaicans. She basically proclaimed she would’ve won. Went head to head with Jamaica and got smoked.

She also said she would win the world championships. And she didn’t even qualify.

So she’s been all bark and no bite since the Olympic trials.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
You think athletes don't struggle mentally with the criticism. :dahell:
It’s no shade to the guys here but I noticed a lot of folks speak in a unrealistic view point or they seem to lack empathy.

Or they probably never played sports so they wouldn’t understand.

These athletes aren’t superhuman, they share the same feelings/emotions has everyone else. But the bros in here put me on game. She needs to shut up and just let her skills speak, I’ve recently got into this track and field sht and thought her not saying sht to the media was a normal thing. Turns out she was just on some spoiled rotten, if I’m not winning it’s no need to speak sht.

Pr help and just grinding in the off-season should be recommended to the young lady.