Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
she's lookin sus to her sponsors, and endorsers. She better get her affairs in order.
This is what I'm interested in. I'm curious to see how the endorsers play it. I can see them tossing her and picking up one of the safer, better runners to market. The things is, Sha'Carri has some level of clout but I can see that waning and turning into something of a cult-like fandom. Replacing her with another American runner will be interesting due in part to what accusations her fanbase will hurl then.
\

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
I’m new to this scene.

I fukk wit shawty tho.

I like the Fraser pryce lady (correct me if I spelled it wrong) and Elaine Thomason’s cool.

Did Richardson put herself in the spotlight or was she crowned by the media due to her appearance when she would run combined woyh
success she was having?

(Spare the kid I got bored and started deep diving into these runners but only so much can be accounted for through yt comments and obvious biased vids)

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Also how bad is this for her. I thought she came in second with that race with Gabby on Yt?