Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:gucci:

The reference was to the broken links. This typically happens when people rely on old data which would happen if you saved the information in a word document.

I'm familiar with how the search function works on Google and on this site which is why I know you're spending more than 30 seconds. It takes time to wade through the results to find suitable example. It is why you post and then edit with new examples 5, 10, 20 minutes later.
4 weeks ago isn’t old “data”- neither is a year ago when it comes to data searches or extraction .
:what::mjlol:
This fool acts like I’m pulling decades old
Posts because he can’t figure out how to look up a thread. My posts ain’t that old b- I’ve only been posting since 2018.
:francis:
I never ever in the history of this site seen someone with a lack of self awareness and a lack of computer know how than you- this is added on top of you trying to sus your way out of multiple timelines off your own posts.

and no it does not take 10-20 minutes to do a look up or search on here. I’m pulling up your shyt as I watch tv and do my project for work, while talking to the kids, looking at texts from my mother asking if i want soup lmaoffff . This isn’t brain extraction. I’m multitasking in 20 seconds to 2 minutes- while you think it takes 20-30 minutes to pull your search categories.
:deadmanny::bryan:
Complicit to your own stupidity and you keep talking make it worse for yourself and easy for me. Then had the nerve to call people dumb though.
:snoop:

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
4 weeks ago isn’t old “data”- neither is a year ago when it comes to data searches or extraction .
:what::mjlol:
I never ever in the history of this site seen someone with a lack of self awareness and a lack of computer know how than you- this is added on top of you trying to sus your way out of multiple timelines off your own posts.

and no it does not take 10-20 minutes to do a look up or search on here. I’m pulling up your shyt as I watch tv and do my project for work while talking to the kids. I’m multitasking in 20 seconds to 2 minutes- while you think it takes 20-30 minutes to pull your search categories.
:deadmanny::bryan:
Complicit to your own stupidity and you keep talking make it worse for yourself and easy for me.
:snoop:

Sure you are @Nicole0416_646NYC :unimpressed:

I completely believe that you're juggling 1,000 posts a month, with some light investigation into the history of users, a work project and talking to your kids :duck:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sure you are @Nicole0416_646NYC :unimpressed:

I completely believe that you're juggling 1,000 posts a month, with some light investigation into the history of users, a work project and talking to your kids :duck:
Not everyone is as dumb or not valid as you. I’m very savvy with computers since it has been a part of my legal industry and involvement for the past decade while you can’t even do a basic look up.

And you know your shyt took a hard left when the Canadian cac poster @Box Factory starts dapping you. You know you took an even harder left when you claim to talk “black” but get backed by cacs and your own lies about your parents with failed positions have you commenting for 4 hours straight. This is dub status - made this “dude” into my personal puppet for an entire day as he becomes repeatedly out of pocket. Record setting for back to back L accumulation.
:deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Not everyone is as dumb or not valid as you. I’m very savvy with computers since it has been a part of my legal industry and involvement for the past decade while you can’t even do a basic look up.

And you know your shyt took a hard left when the Canadian cac poster @Box Factory starts dapping you. You know you took an even harder left when you claim to talk “black” but get backed by cacs and your own lies about your parents with failed positions have you commenting for 4 hours straight. This is dub status - made this “dude” into my personal puppet for an entire day as he becomes repeatedly out of pocket. Record setting for back to back L accumulation.
:deadrose::deadrose:

You need help. Like serious professional help. How you turn every thread into your own personal memoir. Double posting. Triple posting. Paragraph after paragraph . Editing every post 10 minutes later. You need help or some company

Get a friend, a diary, a boyfriend, a therapist, a penpal, just something

Spending hours all day every day rambling like a lunatic in posts no one reads. You're a real sad story

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Forgive if already posted but I always knew she was a fine little "my type"er, but could never quite confirm it because she practically wore a costume on her face and head everyday.
But my love for track girls made me hold the faith, and recently my good judgement and taste was confirmed as she revealed her real looks behind the costume getup (fake lashes fake hair and makeup). And it turns out she is fine as f*ck, to me. Just my type when it comes to track girls. I've had quite a few Shacarri's :wow:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
fetchimage

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your an immigrant who had to flee his shamble country, you did not stay and fight the White Supremacists and try and build your ragged country.....That is a Beta Male.

Didn’t run from no country you retarded beta male simp
Broke and dusty nikkas like you don’t have passports or owned businesses
Talking shyt on this forum yet work for whites
I’m fortunate that I don’t have to run or work for whites or any other non blacks
Keep crying though :umad:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Didn’t run from no country you retarded beta male simp
Broke and dusty nikkas like you don’t have passports or owned businesses
Talking shyt on this forum yet work for whites
I’m fortunate that I don’t have to run or work for whites or any other non blacks
Keep crying though :umad:

You did run my Jamaican brethren......Stop with all of that tough talk:facepalm:, because this is really you lol.....You sound like Dj. Akademiks with all of that goofy tough talk..

You were born and raised in Jamaica but your people on your block look at you as a c00n

That goes for any person not born from their parents country. My Filipino American co worker said his family from the Philippines don't look at him as a real country man. I was born and raised in Jamaica and a few of my own back on the island still look at me as a ”Yankee”. Despite my strong accent. Slang words are different but accent the same. :russ:

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
One is a child whose coaches said they did nothing wrong and appealed to CAS

Sha'Carri is an adult knowingly took a banned substance and Team USA made the descion to remove her
Sha’carri isn’t much older than her but that doesn’t even matter. This child was participating in the Olympics and should have been held to the same rules.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Sha’carri isn’t much older than her but that doesn’t even matter. This child was participating in the Olympics and should have been held to the same rules.

A child of 15 is very different to a 20 something year old woman. Rules for minors in most aspects in life are different.

And like said they appealed to CAS

Edit: I do agree though, that while being investigated she shouldn't be allowed to compete

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam: