Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
She still tested positive for a banned substance. She got caught doping and was banned.

Kill yourself.

Your dad should have skeeted in your mum's mouth, you walking advert for contraceptives.
Defend this @Umoja

You can’t because this dumb bytch got caught doping.

Form a coherent argument, you dunce.

Again, are you retarded? She did not get caught doping. The term refers to the use of performance enhancing drugs in competition. The article you cited confirms that the drug is not performance enhancing nor is it used as a masking agent.

Moreover, this is not something I need to defend. She didn't follow the list and received a 6 month suspension as a result. The onus is not on me to move from the position because you're too much of a retard to read and understand the articles you have posted.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Your dad should have skeeted in your mum's mouth, you walking advert for contraceptives.

Form a coherent argument, you dunce.

Again, are you retarded? She did not get caught doping. The term refers to the use of performance enhancing drugs in competition. The article you cited confirms that the drug is not performance enhancing nor is it used as a masking agent.

Moreover, this is not something I need to defend. She didn't follow the list and received a 6 month suspension as a result. The onus is not on me to move from the position because you're too much of a retard to read and understand the articles you have posted.
Conjecture, she got suspended by the IAAF, with testing done under the WORLD ANTI-DOPING AGENCY, testing positive for a banned substance. Which in this case was a banned narcotic. She got caught doping.

Again, if you didn’t have the critical thinking skills of a small child. You would see that the context of me responding to the biased Jamaican poster demonizing Shacarri. Not only her valid criticism of fellow athletes patronizing her. But also the fact that she was banned from the Olympics due to a similar infraction of the Jamaican sprinters he was comparing her to.

Somehow Shacarri is “dumb”, “dense”, and a “hoe” among other insults where the same criticisms would not be held to the Jamaican sprinters in similar context.

But instead, like a scorned menopausal woman you conveniently ignored the context behind that post. AND chose to derail the thread to focus on semantics rather than the underlying bias that warranted such a contextual response from the biased Jamaican poster.

Again, kill yourself.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She still tested positive for a banned substance. She got caught doping and was banned.

So let me rephrase - the dumb hoe got caught doping and was banned from the sport.

Kill yourself.
You called out the guy who called Sha'carri a dumb hoe, and rightfully so.

Then with you next breath you use the same word to describe Shelly-Ann? What point are you trying to prove exactly?

Sha'carri was banned for marijuana, Shelly-ann for Oxycodon. Both aren't performance enhancer or masking agents. So what are you trying to say then, both are dumb hoes?

Is that the point you are trying to make?

You take some things too seriously, success goes in cycles. Jamaica is on top now, the USA will be on top eventually again.

Throughout the thread you have implied a lot of shyt about Jamaica just because you were salty about people clowning Sha'carri. Even having the temerity to call them drug cheats.

Check your own glass house.

Marion Jones
Carmelita Jeter
FloJo is an open secret.

Check yourself.

Last edited:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

So let me rephrase - the dumb hoe got caught doping and was banned from the sport.

Kill yourself.

So did Richardson, she doped too, she served her ban for cannabis which is still testing positive for a banned substance. And probably about as performance enhancing as oxycodone :mjlol:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hood ratchet behavior is being praise in the hood as a good thing :scust:
Disrespecting Olympic legends that backed it up on the big stage
Even gave great advice too :what:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:camby:Ain't nothing ratchet about speaking up for yourself.

stfu.gif

Beta male simps like you supporting this are :scust: