Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shelly-Anne Fraser handed six-month ban for failing drug test | Athletics | The Guardian

Look at the dumb bytch who won. When this dense hoe took performance enhancing drugs she lost all right to the “spirit of completion”. The only thing this dumb bytch has proven is that she’s a cheater.

What a fukking airhead, Americans could’ve been extra evil and banned her old ass from competing on their soil. Prolly cheated her dumb ass into the Olympics too.

This won't age well.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Shelly-Anne Fraser handed six-month ban for failing drug test | Athletics | The Guardian

Look at the dumb bytch who won. When this dense hoe took performance enhancing drugs she lost all right to the “spirit of completion”. The only thing this dumb bytch has proven is that she’s a cheater.

What a fukking airhead, Americans could’ve been extra evil and banned her old ass from competing on their soil. Prolly cheated her dumb ass into the Olympics too.

The article confirms that it is not a performance enhancing drug, you retard.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean

1. This is an article from 2010

2. Oxycodone enhance athletic performances now?

3. From your own article "Oxycodone is banned as a narcotic but is not considered performance enhancing or to be a masking agent"

Talk about reaching
:mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The article confirms that it is not a performance enhancing drug, you retard.
And? She’s still a dumb bytch who refused to read the doping list.

Dense hoe should’ve been banned from the Olympics that year.

What a fukking airhead.

JBQH

Pro
Daps
I definitely don’t agree with the post if he was asked a question in an interview. If he answers no comment it’s a story as well. Another option is him saying, I’d rather give that advice to her directly. I could see that. At the same time I’m not sure how she’s react to that either seeing that she’s accepted the villain role right now.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
And? She’s still a dumb bytch who refused to read the doping list.

Dense hoe should’ve been banned from the Olympics that year.

What a fukking airhead.

You are a retard.

You made the claim that she was taking performance enhancing drugs which was contradicted by the article you posted.

You cannot form coherent arguments and you can barely read.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
You are a retard.

You made the claim that she was taking performance enhancing drugs which was contradicted by the article you posted.

You cannot form coherent arguments and you can barely read.
She still tested positive for a banned substance. She got caught doping and was banned.

So let me rephrase - the dumb hoe got caught doping and was banned from the sport.

Kill yourself.