Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why are you calling this black woman a hoe?

You seem personally offended :mjpls:

Yes because she dense and dumb. bytch is losing to women 15 years older than her. She keeps throwing shots before she proved to be an airhead she was letting her work speak for its self like she literally posted the sixth besr time ever. She didn’t train and got blown the fukk out and withdrew from another race.

I ran track before and the thing is this if you can run fast enough to be the 6th fastest of all time then do more of that so the spirit of competition can push y’all to be faster. Her not putting her best forward is stagnating the whole sport like I said she’s loosing to people much older than her. Track is 24/7 you can take break when your career over so yes she’s disrespectful to not only herself but also the sport.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Oh how divisive we can be

So its "the jamaicans" vs sha carri i guess. Nikkas don't even pinpoint an opponent like shelly fraser.

Its the jamaicans vs one fba:mjgrin:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Yes because she dense and dumb. bytch is losing to women 15 years older than her. She keeps throwing shots before she proved to be an airhead she was letting her work speak for its self like she literally posted the sixth besr time ever. She didn’t train and got blown the fukk out and withdrew from another race.

I ran track before and the thing is this if you can run fast enough to be the 6th fastest of all time then do more of that so the spirit of competition can push y’all to be faster. Her not putting her best forward is stagnating the whole sport like I said she’s loosing to people much older than her. Track is 24/7 you can take break when your career over so yes she’s disrespectful to not only herself but also the sport.
Shelly-Anne Fraser handed six-month ban for failing drug test | Athletics | The Guardian

Look at the dumb bytch who won. When this dense hoe took performance enhancing drugs she lost all right to the “spirit of completion”. The only thing this dumb bytch has proven is that she’s a cheater.

What a fukking airhead, Americans could’ve been extra evil and banned her old ass from competing on their soil. Prolly cheated her dumb ass into the Olympics too.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
She’s right especially since he changed up. First he said he liked her and she was great for the sport, he gets a little pushback on Twitter and now it’s shut up and focus? Shorty hasn’t said anything the last couple of weeks (im assuming Nike is telling her to fall back) but they stay talking about her. Weirdo shyt

It is about balance.

The first response was directed to the people on her case for being arrogant. It is a way of getting people to view it as adding spice to ongoing rivalries.

The second response is directed to her as an athlete. She does need to focus. Her career is in a precarious position now.

Too much of an all or nothing approach these days.