Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This is fukkin stupid
It's just weed, it has nothing to do with performance especially if she smoke it before the actual event.

I mean come on mannnnnnnn
Yall really can't use this angle.

It's like interviewing for a job while smoking daily, taking the piss test which you know will be positive, and getting mad that they didn't hire you because you failed.

She fumbled the bag. This just proves she's a horrible decision maker and her priorities are all fukked up. Now she's just gonna be a "could've been" ...that's all on her. She has to follow the rules.

With that being said, there's a lot of "I told you so" posts in this thread like some people were just waiting for her to fukk up. I don't understand this. If anything, yall should be rooting for her more as she did not check any of the "safe black" boxes and she was shytting on everything.. they had to accept it.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yall really can't use this angle.

It's like interviewing for a job while smoking daily, taking the piss test which you know will be positive, and getting mad that they didn't hire you because you failed.
It's still stupid.
Also I can't relate, a piss test is an intrusion of my urinal privacy.
I would never take a job where I have to take a piss test.
Never have, never will.
And i've worked for some of the largest tech companies

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
These media outlets are being disingenuous by not putting marijuana in the title of these articles.

Undermining her greatness having people assume she was caught taking PEDs.

They know exactly what they are doing.
The majority all say Marijuana, cannabis or drug test. All are true too.

Yall never want to take accountability.

sha'carri richardson - Google Search

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
It's still stupid.
Also I can't relate, a piss test is an intrusion of my urinal privacy.
I would never take a job where I have to take a piss test.
Never have, never will.
And i've worked for some of the largest tech companies

Unfortunately the “job” with the highest price in her field required a ‘piss test’.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I don’t understand why she won’t still run the 100m if her ban will be over by then?!!

I think US Track and Field will lobby for her to get in on the 100m. She’s taken full responsibility and that will help her case.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don’t understand why she won’t still run the 100m if her ban will be over by then?!!

I think US Track and Field will lobby for her to get in on the 100m. She’s taken full responsibility and that will help her case.

Because of her test she is disqualified from that race so she did not qualify for the 100m. You have to qualify at trials to run and only the top 3 do. 4th becomes third, third becomes second and second becomes first.

She could only make the relay team if they choose her and that would be base on other times she ran this year