Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The majority all say Marijuana, cannabis or drug test. All are true too.

Yall never want to take accountability.

sha'carri richardson - Google Search
Accountability for what? You clearly didn't understand my post.

Nothing in my post absolves Ms Richardson from accountability.

We already know most people have short attention spans and do not read articles, they just read the article title, might skim through it and keep it moving.

With titles stating "Ms Richardson fails drug test" it alludes to someone assuming it was PEDs she was caught taking. Which is exactly what happened and is proven countless times in this thread.

Get ya retarded ass the fukk on. :camby:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
No she’s not Michael Phelps proved it on the big stage the Olympics

what has she done? 0 world records, 0 gold medals

Chick hasn’t done anything but smoked weed and ran a fast time on a fast Oregon track that was setting records the past few weeks
So it’s ok for phelps cracker ass to smoke and still compete but not her, in your opinion :mjpls:

malleymal

All Star
Daps
It’s a shame that she could have consumed 5 gallons of henny and had no issue whatsoever, but that is what you get when you deal with antiquated rules.

She made the decision to smoke knowing that those were the rules. You have every 4 years to make great money in that business. You need to be on top of that shyt.

hope that she gets through this

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So it’s ok for phelps cracker ass to smoke and still compete but not her, in your opinion :mjpls:

Phelps was suspended for 3 months and he did not even fail a test it just was not in a olympic year

If Sha'carri was caught in March she would have got 30 days done the trial and made the olympics

she was the idiot

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is fukkin stupid
It's just weed, it has nothing to do with performance especially if she smoke it before the actual event.

I mean come on mannnnnnnn

The Olympics is an international event governed by international rules. Just because you think "its just weed" doesnt mean "its just weed" to the Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, etc..... If you think banning weed smoking is stupid, then nobody is forcing you to compete in the Olympics. She can smoke weed then go out and run the 100 at a local track all day. :manny:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Because of her test she is disqualified from that race so she did not qualify for the 100m. You have to qualify at trials to run and only the top 3 do. 4th becomes third, third becomes second and second becomes first.

She could only make the relay team if they choose her and that would be base on other times she ran this year

Oh ok, I just watched clips from her trials win so I assumed that stuff had just happened but it’s been a month back. Yea she messed up, I hate to see it. I see she also runs the 200m. What’s the word on her running that in the Olympics?

Also I read where THC has just been newly classified this year 2021 by the IOC as a substance of abuse?!! Does that mean they just now testing or banning for it?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It’s a shame that she could have consumed 5 gallons of henny and had no issue whatsoever, but that is what you get when you deal with antiquated rules.

She made the decision to smoke knowing that those were the rules. You have every 4 years to make great money in that business. You need to be on top of that shyt.

hope that she gets through this

Rules are Rules
English gardner was battling long haul covid symptoms all season but she didn't take anything for it and finished 6

:yeshrug:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Accountability for what? You clearly didn't understand my post.

Nothing in my post absolves Ms Richardson from accountability.

We already know most people have short attention spans and do not read articles, they just read the article title, might skim through it and keep it moving.

With titles stating "Ms Richardson fails drug test" it alludes to someone assuming it was PEDs she was caught taking. Which is exactly what happened and is proven countless times in this thread.

Get ya retarded ass the fukk on. :camby:
No it doesn't. When you read the article it clearly says weed.

There are plenty of other articles that clearly state when someone tests positive for steroids.

It's 2021...nikkas know how to read and Google breh.