Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Let me say this....I went to college and smoke alot of weed. But it was some nikkas that smoked....ALL day everyday. A good friend of mine was one of them.

Today he does pest control in the south Florida heat......smh
I was in school back when people used to hide the fact that they smoked.
Two of the guys in our room smoked. The smokers used to have sessions in the living room. On their way out, the women would give me and the other non smoker roommate looks like "y'all not gonna tell anybody we smoke, right?"

There are some fully functioning weed addicts out there. Didn't hinder them academically or professionally.

Now, working around corporate drug screening is a completely separate thread.

Hehehe

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yall gotta stop giving her excuses. She didn't only let herself down but her teammates down. People dream of going to the Olympics and for some it's a one time thing she knows the rules and she did it one day before meet...
Exactly

nikkas mad because you call a spade a spade.

People tried to make us believe how she looked had zero shyt to do with her character and her actions…

Welp…..:yeshrug:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This is fukkin stupid
It's just weed, it has nothing to do with performance especially if she smoke it before the actual event.

I mean come on mannnnnnnn

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I was in school back when people used to hide the fact that they smoked.
Two of the guys in our room smoked. The smokers used to have sessions in the living room. On their way out, the women would give me and the other non smoker roommate looks like "y'all not gonna tell anybody we smoke, right?"

There are some fully functioning weed addicts out there. Didn't hinder them academically or professionally.

Now, working around corporate drug screening is a completely separate thread.

Hehehe

Because I worked with the military and corporate for so long my attitude towards smoking weed drastically changed in my late 20s. It literally will fukk your money and opportunities up!

NownI smoke on special occasions...and don't even care then.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Disagree here. She's womanning up and being accountable for her actions.
By not ducking, copping pleas, or deflecting..she's actually riding for herself.
She didn’t say she didn’t want to run or agree with a suspension. She made a true statement she’s a human who is going through things.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is fukkin stupid
It's just weed, it has nothing to do with performance especially if she smoke it before the actual event.

I mean come on mannnnnnnn

:dahell: there are rules and everyone knows the rules

the golden americans
christian coleman and sha'carri richardson
:hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
trying to shyt on this Black Female after letting micheal phelps smoke like bob marley
Phelps was suspended for months and career damn near destroyed… and that was after the Olympics and he never tested positive :mjlol:

He also lost sponsors and damn near had to become the anti-drug posterboy just to get some of his reputation back.

Shell be aight. Hopefully they’ll knock it down from 30 days to like 29 days on a technicality or something