Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
She's right though. IDK why tpeople feel the need to jeff all the damn time shyt is annoying.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Man nobody trying to cancel anyone. Its just dumbfounding the shyt yall do to defend someone, even when they didnt even need defending. The shyt yall doing doesnt make any sense at all. It was to the point where folks were saying this woman was not hood/ratchet. Im sitting here seeing a woman on a tv screen with an orange weave, rainbow 6 inch nails, foot long eyelashes, crystals on her eyes, leopard and neck tats, and cursing like a nikka fresh out the pen and you have the nerve to tell me im wrong in assessing this woman as hood. :mjtf: Really?

So whats really going on here? Cause clearly if you willing to deny a duck is a duck mid quack, some agenda is in place. Thats before we even get to the shyt she deserved criticism for.

exactly . Where is she from ? Oak Cliff?? Maaaan she is 100% hood... and I have 0 problems with that

like I’ve said before , I’m mostly disappointed at her bad sportsmanship. Everybody different though and I’m sure she knows she’s entertaining to some

Daps
They BEEN shytting on her though.:mjlol: These fools on thecoli live in their own delusional fantasy land where they've bought into this narrative that everyone who clowning her is secretly immigrants hating and jealous of a ratchet black woman. When In reality eeeerbody been taking jabs.

At this point I'm starting think these hardcore ados dudes are agents. Mofos come into every thread with this divide bullshyt like they agent daddy Tariq :hhh:

It’s been mainly black women shytting on her from the very beginning, and it got worse after them tweets and even worse after today. I believe the coli and Tariq is them nikkas only source of information, that’s the only explanation for them being so lost. They really think immigrants are the only ones talking about her.

Last edited:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Man nobody trying to cancel anyone. Its just dumbfounding the shyt yall do to defend someone, even when they didnt even need defending. The shyt yall doing doesnt make any sense at all. It was to the point where folks were saying this woman was not hood/ratchet. Im sitting here seeing a woman on a tv screen with an orange weave, rainbow 6 inch nails, foot long eyelashes, crystals on her eyes, leopard and neck tats, and cursing like a nikka fresh out the pen and you have the nerve to tell me im wrong in assessing this woman as hood. :mjtf: Really?

So whats really going on here? Cause clearly if you willing to deny a duck is a duck mid quack, some agenda is in place. Thats before we even get to the shyt she deserved criticism for.
Fuxk all that shyt you talking :mjlol:
Y’all stay mad over individuals who are arrogant. Y’all posting old ass tweets from 2015 :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Reason #2,348,282 Why men need to stay in their offspring's lives. Imagine if she came from a regular home with a mom and pops who were loving and about their business. Babygirl could be in the discussion for the next FloJo.

But look where she is now:martin:.

thats not absolute tho but I feel you . You can have 2 parent household , but the hood can take you under . Usually starts with public school in the hood

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s been mainly black women shytting on her from the very beginning, and it got worse after them tweets and even worse after today. I believe the coli and Tariq is them nikkas only source of information, that’s the only explanation for them being so lost. They really thing immigrants are the only ones talking about her.
Why do you keep avoiding answering if you’re ADOS or not? Ashamed?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black Americans have the right to be protective of other Black Americans.

People all over the world do the same.

Y'all can continue to scream Diaspora War :damn:

They yell xenophobia when we shoot back. Pay attention to their gaslighting. Pay attention to their words. Pay attention to the things they conveniently don't see.

Really just catching up on all this. I still don't know who won.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Lls this shyt was unintentional comedy
4775273-B-A7-CA-4572-BF29-6-EFD050083-A4.png

332-AE744-6-BB8-4-BA6-92-E8-04-EBCCCFFD7-B.png
I legit laughed out loud

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It can still be good for her. She’s young.

shyt. maybe it can be but if she’s not getting a crack at world championships or Diamond League invites, she better hope she can get it together during an Olympic year.

Diamond League doesn’t need her because there are plenty of American sprinters who travel there for those events and there are plenty of European, Asian and Caribbean runners who want (and will get) those invites.

This chick is turning up on American soil when she needs to go to Europe to eat.

Then she has to worry about the next crop of girls who did their one and done in college and are turning pro. Those girls are eager to get shoe/apparel deals so they can eat. That’s the real concern.

At this point, I don’t put her in the same class as girl like Sydney or Athiing because they’ve already proven themselves and will eat for the next 5-7 years.

All of her new “fans” fukk with her for ratchet non-running reasons and won’t tune in when she’s competing at local track meets with barely anyone in attendance with no national TV coverage. There’s no way she’s thinking about this shyt.

Meanwhile, the girls who beat her last week are already in Switzerland for Diamond League and about to feast again.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I keep seeing the word hoodrat thrown around. What is that? What is an Olympic hoodrat? I've seen lazy and ghetto tossed around too. Lots of buzzwords being tossed around.