Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If they want they can. She’s a special talent just like Michael Phelps who was a weed head and white America stayed on code and rode for him. It’s black America’s time to get on code and ride for her. This is a more complex issue than you seem to understand :yeshrug:

No she’s not Michael Phelps proved it on the big stage the Olympics

what has she done? 0 world records, 0 gold medals

Chick hasn’t done anything but smoked weed and ran a fast time on a fast Oregon track that was setting records the past few weeks

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
For the people in here who is saying its just weed. That may be true but we cant sit up here and act like they aint been testing for the shyt for a while now. They even gave that swimming cac with all the gold medals hell over weed. You wanna play their game, you gotta play by their rules.
plus this yr they targeting nikkas

no protesting and a bunch of the shyt

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I was on the Proud Jamaican IG page, they had this story early in the evening, but we weren't sure if it was "cap" as you say nowadays. They were right.

Daps
Folks need to realize that just because the government is slowly de-criminalizing weed doesn’t mean it’s a free for all to start puff puff pass. I had to explain to my co worker that you won’t get arrested for it but if you’re tested and it comes out positive you will lose your job. His response: :dwillhuh:
Why do they do drug testing :mindblown:in the workplace

that shyt doesn’t exist in the UK

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This chick ratchet as hell:pachaha:

Breh: Damn they got a hood rat out here winning these races for the USA. :mjgrin:
Woke Mob: She isnt a hood rat, ratchet, or whatever other ignorant word you want to use to describe her. :martin:
Breh: You see that hair...:usure:
Woke Mob: Long colorful weaves dont mean anything.
Breh: You see them nails...:usure:
Woke Mob: Long colorful weaves and long nails dont mean anything.
Breh: You see them tats....:usure:
Woke Mob: Long colorful weaves, long nails, and tats dont mean anything.
Breh: You see them lashes....:usure:
Woke Mob: Long colorful weaves, long nails, tats, and crazy lashes dont mean anything.
Breh: You hear her out there talking shyt...:usure:
Woke Mob: Long colorful weaves, long nails, tats, crazy lashes, and talking shyt dont mean anything.
Breh: The woman done lost her job because of weed.:ufdup:
Woke Mob: :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Phelps was suspended for months not even for testing positive, for being caught on camera smoking a bong.

Honestly, this might be light for her. Dudes whole career went downhill after that.

i hope she can race too but this was incredibly stupid. Being in the Olympics is a once in a lifetime opportunity. People would rob, steal, cheat, and kill for the opportunity.

That high wasn’t going anywhere

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wish she would’ve waited honestly. You’re like the biggest sensation right now.. why not hold off on smoking until you’re done competing? She had to know they were going to be on her ass. Man somebody got to show these younger folks what happens out here :snoop:
tenor.gif

Literally got the Brinks truck backing up...........over weed bruh.

Crazy how we had a thread about marijuana not being addictive.:francis:

Have a possible million dollar payday....stay off the weed for 2 months

tenor.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Phelps was suspended for months not even for testing positive, for being caught on camera smoking a bong.

Honestly, this might be light for her. Dudes whole career went downhill after that.

i hope she can race too but this was incredibly stupid. Being in the Olympics is a once in a lifetime opportunity. People would rob, steal, cheat, and kill for the opportunity.

That high wasn’t going anywhere

Yup incredibly stupid , and its not like you are guaranteed another chance. The next trials are in 3 years, by then there will be some hungry 21,22 year old whose running ridiculous times, or you can be injured.

Could have set your family up for life by just making the olympics and getting all those endorsements

now :picard: