Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phelps was suspended for months not even for testing positive, for being caught on camera smoking a bong.

Honestly, this might be light for her. Dudes whole career went downhill after that.

i hope she can race too but this was incredibly stupid. Being in the Olympics is a once in a lifetime opportunity. People would rob, steal, cheat, and kill for the opportunity.

That high wasn’t going anywhere

And Phelps got caught after the Olympics

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Coli tried to kill me when I said we got a marijuana problem in the black community.

Qualify for the Olympics and then miss it bc u can’t stop smoking weed, brehettes :unimpressed:

It’s funny because in a lot of circles, white and black, marijuana is praised for its ability to provide relief to athletes over synthetic drugs.

But I guess because it’s a young black American girl with colorful hair, tats, and long nails, y’all assume she was just partying, smoking blunts and drinking 40s right after her race.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
tenor.gif

Literally got the Brinks truck backing up...........over weed bruh.

Crazy how we had a thread about marijuana not being addictive.:francis:

Have a possible million dollar payday....stay off the weed for 2 months

tenor.gif
People downplay or dance around weed being addictive, because we've seen the physical/social effects of crack,coke, heroin addiction.
Marijuana doesn't destroy lives and spirits the way those drugs do, but people are lying if they think that many weed smokers are NOT addicts.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I’m saying

it’s not like there are many careers for sprinters out here, making it to the Olympics and winning gold could’ve set her up for life, especially looking as ghetto as she does and it being accepted as “eccentric” instead of what it really is, which is ratchet hoodbooger shyt.

This literally just proved a lot of stereotypes right about her.

Reported.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Nikkas gon learn one way or another.....I hope they get a pass.....if not she gon be the poster child for not following rules.....damn

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Failing a drug test right at the cusp of a major breakthrough costing you all kinds of money. Yep, she's definitely LSU certified.

For weed?!?! I was fully expecting her to pop for roids, what a joke.

For weed? Yep, she definitely went to LSU. At this point, we should make it a proud tradition.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
People downplay or dance around weed being addictive, because we've seen the physical/social effects of crack,coke, heroin addiction.
Marijuana doesn't destroy lives and spirits the way those drugs do, but people are lying if they think that many weed smokers are NOT addicts.

Let me say this....I went to college and smoke alot of weed. But it was some nikkas that smoked....ALL day everyday. A good friend of mine was one of them.

Today he does pest control in the south Florida heat......smh

sean360

Pro
Daps
I was on the Proud Jamaican IG page, they had this story early in the evening, but we weren't sure if it was "cap" as you say nowadays. They were right.
Can you give me a link to the page thanks?