Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
why is she so popular compared to other dope ass runners including all the mfs who beat her in the last race?

cuz she ratchet . These cacs know what they’re doing by focusing on hood rat Sha’Carri . No Athing Mu , Gabby Williams , didn’t even interview SAFP and Herah after she smashed

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I wanna see what and who they were responding too. Maybe the Jamaicans were being anti ADOS and said something slick. Ppl always cry xenophobia when they throw rocks.

you sound like a Cac

“Maybe she was provoked into saying the n word”

“let’s wait til the facts come out”

“he should’ve complied”

:mjlol:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Shacarri needs to zip her lips and go back to the drawing board so she can win her races.

This ain’t got nothing to do with not liking black women because I’m black my damn self but the way she’s handle everything after getting busted for weed has been disappointing.

When she wins her races..yeah talk all the shyt you want but when you finish dead last and still pop off then that’s when it becomes an issue.

Then it makes it worse that she runs away from the smoke after poppin all that shyt about other runners.

She needs to disappear from social media because it’s really damaging her reputation.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I would have said this a week ago,but im starting to think she may be the savior of track and field. I love Allison Felix,her beauty,her class:wow:. But she never had people talking about track and field like this. She is allowing herself to be crucified for the sake of the sport. In the end she is going to help all of these irrelevent runners become names again. Other than Allison Felix and Usain Bowl, these other runners dont have household names in sports. We just arent used to a female doing this type of promotion where they make themselves the villian outside of wrestling:ohhh:

this is what wnba / Female athletes need to be doing, instead of crying about how little money they make

people want drama