Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
We whatever the fukk we wanna be and we damn sure ain’t finna let a bunch of tamed ass, go along to get along nikkas try and come over here and tame us too.
I believe the coli is full of non AA. Shorty being attacked for believing in herself. Which is crazy

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Shut yo bytch ass up.

Canadian nikkas in here writing think pieces about shyt that doesn’t concern them..

Yall wanna be Black American nikkas is using her as an opportunity to get your feelings off about all of us.

It’s that simple.

Those are Dennis's words. An ADOS brother from L.A. now working as an attorney from Houston.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Those are Dennis's words. An ADOS brother from L.A. now working as an attorney from Houston.

Its obvious at this point to anyone paying attention.

Clowns act like us to slither their way into our circles and benefit off our work, knowing deep down they can’t stand us.

p*ssy shyt.

fukk em.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Controversy sells.

Some old heads need to get in her corner privately like Allyson Felix and game her on how to conduct herself especially when things aren’t going her way.

Sha’Carri comes off like a typical crass hood chick that just happens to have some athletic talent.

I’m cheering for her and really want to see her do well, but she needs to take a break from speaking publicly for a while because she can go from a pro athlete to a hostess at Buffalo Wild Wings real fast if she doesn’t simmer down and check herself.

I would have said this a week ago,but im starting to think she may be the savior of track and field. I love Allison Felix,her beauty,her class:wow:. But she never had people talking about track and field like this. She is allowing herself to be crucified for the sake of the sport. In the end she is going to help all of these irrelevent runners become names again. Other than Allison Felix and Usain Bowl, these other runners dont have household names in sports. We just arent used to a female doing this type of promotion where they make themselves the villian outside of wrestling:ohhh: