Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Shut yo bytch ass up.

Canadian nikkas in here writing think pieces about shyt that doesn’t concern them..

Yall wanna be Black American nikkas is using her as an opportunity to get your feelings off about all of us.

It’s that simple.

They act like we can't find embarrassing Jamaican women tha reinforce all negative stereotypes :heh:

Last edited:
Daps
bruh is a weirdo. How come no other American athlete has these issues that invoke diaspora wars except Shacarri. :mjlol: Wasn't there another American running in that same race that finished 4th? these "FBA#1 F everybody else" clowns probably don't even know her name.

Fake militants.

These dudes have surpassed caricature levels with that shyt
:russ:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
v4z18iw.gif

tears of a clown

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say this...she is making the other athletes prolly train even harder to beat her...

that is clear as day.

I'm all for it. Its not like Lonzo and Lavar where someone else is putting the target up.

She is putting the target square on her back cuz she believes she can smoke these girls.

We'll see tho

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
If she was a stock, I'd be shorting it. Underpromise and Over deliver.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Shut yo bytch ass up.

Canadian nikkas in here writing think pieces about shyt that doesn’t concern them..

Yall wanna be Black American nikkas is using her as an opportunity to get your feelings off about all of us.

It’s that simple.

Thats the root. They want to use her as a capsule to really talk shyt about black americans. Especially them shade room faggits